Chapter 3

Donna. Present day

The door handle broke with a surprisingly loud clang.
"Shit", Donna exclaimed.
"Donna darling, we are happy to help you out. I mean really it wouldn't be a problem" Tanya suggested as she pulled at her skin in from of the mirror.
Rosie rolled her eyes.
"No! Sweet, I'm just whining. It tough and nothing works around here believe me but really it's not necessary." Donna heartily replied.

Rosie wasn't having any of it.
"Come on you two old hags! Your either working your ass off or thinking about which liquid gold cream I fused with bull saliva to put on your face. Let's go have some fun!" She grabbed a bottle of champagne and held it to her crotch.
"Oh real mature Rosie." Tanya said with a bit of a giggle.
Rosie popped the bottle open and sprayed Donna and Tanya with the champagne.

Donna couldn't stop laughing
"She's right let's go. Come one I'll show you the beach again. And no stilettos Tanya! Trust me on this one."
With a kick to open the door ( since now of course there was no handle to open it with) the three women pranced along the island. Donna would never get used to the salty fresh air and the earthly cliffs on Kalokairi, no matter how long she'd lived there. Her cotton overalls were already stained with the vibes of the island.

"We've got to bring the Dynamos back!" Tanya said. Rosie nodded fiercely with agreement.

"Oh I don't think so. I'm just ok busy with this wretched hotel crumbling in my hands and Sophie's wedding. That child really has a mind of her own. I'm too busy guys."

"Oh come on where is that girl we used to know, the life of the party?" Rosie exclaimed, splashing Donna with a bit of water.

"Yeah, El RRRRock chick supremo!" Tanya jumped in, rolling her r's as best as she could.

"That girl grew up" Donna said with an exasperated sigh.

"We'll grow back down again! Screw them if they can't take a joke!" Tanya and Rosie gushed in perfect harmony.

Tanya and Rosie looked at each other with a devilish mischievous smirks. Than with one great heave, the pushed Donna into the water.
Donna screamed dragging Rosie and Tanya with her.
They slashed around and giggled and kicked millions of little droplets around the air. Tanya really started slashing when she realized her new coral Givenchy lipstick was running down her chin.

"Fine!" Donna exclaimed practically gasping for air "But for one night! And one night only!"

"Ahh hahaha yes! I knew you'd come around. Our dancing queen!" Tanya mages to get out as she crawled toward the shore.
"Stay here. I'll go run up and get us towels." Donna said already running up toward the hotel.
Donna was so happy to see her girls again. Her girl power band. Truth be told, she couldn't wait to perform as Donna and the Dynamos again. She wrung a handful of cloth from her overalls when she noticed the door to the goat house was open. She peeked inside to makes sure none of the creatures slipped out. They had been known to bite the bottoms of strangers.

The air was early sucked out of the world. Donna's hands felt clammy, underneath the sea water. Her gut dropped to the floor.

"....Mamma Mia! It can't be."

And there in her boathouse were Bill, Harry and Sam. All together in her goat house.