Chapter One: w h y ?

i awoke, my eyes slowly opening one by one. the vision in front of me wasn't like your world, this world was magical, like i was in a fairy tale. i was in a forest, that smelt like candy canes. oddly enough, the trees were red and the grass was white, it was beautiful, and in that forest lay me. Who am I? Well, i don't know exactly, all i remember was blackness and then waking up. I sat up, wondering what was happening. I looked around the forest, and on the far left, beneath the trees was a glimpse of a large light pink river. I walked towards the river, shaking with every step still drowsy from my slumber. I looked at the reflection of the river. My complexion was light and warm toned, and i had white hair and fiery amber eyes. After looking at myself, i decided to explore more of this world. The more and more i walked, the prettier the world became. Swirls of every colour around me and a feeling that made me feel warm inside. I felt like i was home. After walking for hours, which felt like seconds to me, i found a house. It look cozy but big at the same time. The house was painted a bright yellow with a red door. This house had a bright energy to it, so i decided to knock on the door. An old man carefully opening the door, looking worried. His characteristics were your average grandparent, except for his piercing blue eyes that looked like they were staring into your soul, it frightened me a bit. "Who are you?" The old man asked, confused why I was at his doorstep. "I have no idea, who are you?" I asked. "Well i'm Henry of course, but really who are you?"  Henry asked again. "That's the thing! I have no idea, what is this place?" "I don't know, I've only gathered so much information, the first time i arrived i didn't even know who i was." he said. "Well how much do you know?" i asked, lingering for answers. "Here come inside, i'll tell you everything i know".