°# 16. WORST DAY WITH HIM°

#votes.
#comments.
#unedited.

Mercy pov:

"Get lost, women like you act like they don't know anything." He barked with a rage without looking at me.

Jerk stupid idiot arrogant.

I just hate him.

I seriously didn't know how to prepare drinks. I admit that I was bad in that but didn't mean he would blame me for a little thing. I clenched my palm into the fist in anger. Calm down Mercy, you needed to control yourself.

I scrunched my nose when the bad smell hit my nostril coming from my clothes and messy hair. Yeah, I drink but didn't mean I would love to bath from it. I shut my eyes and deeply inhaled.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Paparazzi was correct this man was a hell and living with him was more than a hell. Why? Why I fell in love with David? If I didn't marry with him then this situation neither arise nor confront this monster. Oh come'on David was your past. But my broken fortune, my past made my future. Congratulations.

I breathed out, "I want my..." I stopped when his furious eyes snapped at me then calmly raised one sided brows.

Come'on Mercy say up...

"I want my daughter back, or else I will file against you." I spoke straight to his face. I didn't even know where this courage and boldness came up, but hell yes. I finally did it. My heart fluttered in happiness, that I was no longer weak, especially in front of him. However, in parallel my heart hammered waiting for his response. By the way, I didn't expect that much of positive but at least I wanted to ensure my daughter. I began to bite my inner cheek in depression.

Didn't, it was a bad idea to threaten him? Mercy, don't you are calling a hungry lion in your home. This is called a dumb prey.

But I didn't have another choice. I awaited for him but he looked so cool and silent. Why so? Did this storm behind the silence? or was he actually considering to return my daughter back? But, It didn't seem easy due to his changing facial. I prayed to god that he would turn his negative answer to the positive. However, Today I will fight either it was hurricane or him.

His cold voice brought me from monotone and caused my heart stopped. I pursued my lips together in nervous. Please be positive. "Should I help you to dial the number?" He smirked, a devil smirk. I gasped. Hannah was right no used to call the cops. How stupid I have been! How I forgot that he wasn't a normal man.

I stepped back as he moved forward. "Do you really conceive, it would work on me?" His husky and calm voice was sending chill emotion under my spine. I gulped so hard in anxiety. His dirty and druggist grey eyes were undressing me.

I really hate him!!!

My fear was flashing in the form of sweats, which was rolling from forehead to chin. My beats were pumping like there was no tomorrow. He too neared to me. Before I found any way to escape, my back hit against the wall. My breathe hitched. He loomed too close that I could smell his mix cologne and alcohol. I squeezed my eyes.

On the spur of the moment, I got pushed with a great impact, I barely managed to resist from falling down.

What the hell was that?

For taking another glass, He pushed me to hardly. He was a strange. By the way, I became too panic that he was going to touch me.

Mercy, you were losing your track. If you were standing like a moron then