Battle Field (Issa V.S Emanuel)

Your P.o.v

It all started in 4th grade in Ms.Braxton classroom when you first meet your best friend. Okay class we have a new student so give a warm welcome to Issa Kareem Thompson. The whole class bursted out  laughing, "He's looks gay" one boy said, "His eyes are sexy, he can have my babies anyday" Ciara smirked . Ciara is my best friend mostly as a close sister, some people say we look alike but she has straight natural hair and I have curly . settle down class ! Ms.Braxton yelled trying to calm the class down, Have a seat anywhere you would like Mr.Thompson, Ms. Braxton pointed . He slowly walk around to Emanuel table, also known as the "CKTO" (Cool Kid Table Only) . "GAYYY" Emanuel yelled making the whole class laugh, Hey, Hey, Hey ! quiet down Ms.Braxton yelled .

I can't watch this any longer, I said getting up and walking over to where Issa was.

Hey, Um Issa right ?!

Yea, he said looking down

What's wrong I said in a confused tone

I bet your here to make fun of me are you ?!

Actually no, I was wondering... If you wanna ... you know... come sit with me and my friend Ciara I said in a nervous tone. I don't know what came over me I mean he's cute and all but I don't like him.... or do I ?

Issa P.o.v

This isn't my first time being made fun of, I just thought it would go away like my dad said it would . But once this girl came up to me and ask if I wanted to sit with her and her friend I automatically liked her . She had curly black hair that stops a little pasted her shoulders , big Brown eyes, a white t-shirt that fitted her perfectly, wit some black skinny jeans, topping it with black and white oreo shoes . As I she lead me  over there to her table of course I had to see how big her butt and may I say Dangggg! Shawty got a booty. ;)

Emanuel P.o.v

I don't like that Issa kid, he just got here and he already trying to get at my girl . I mean, I haven't asked her out yet but I plan on asking her out today at lunch. That Issa kid better watch his back or its gonna be some problems...

* Lunch Time *

Still Emanuel P.o.v

Once Ms.Braxton walked the whole class to the cafeteria and seated us at our table, I saw Issa talking to you an of course I got really mad . So I got up and walked over there where you and Issa was ....

Your P.o.v

I think I like this Issa kid, he's really cute, he's really funny and really chill once you get to know him . He came and sat by me at lunch and I automatically smiled

Hey You I smiled

Wassup Yn he said returning the smile, I have something important to tell you.....

Hey Um Issa can I talk to you real quick

Don't you see me talking to Yn?! Issa said with a attitude

Who the fuck you talking to liked that ?! If I tell you I want to talk we are gonna talk Emanuel said grabbing Issa shirt

Yo chill out Emanuel ! I said kinda getting angry

Sit the fuck down before I beat your ass too Yn Emanuel barked

Emanuel has anger issues, that's why I don't to much talk to him. His mom die last year on his 9th birthday and ever since then he been acting like this .

Issa P.o.v

Once I heard him yell at Yn I got furious, I punch Emanuel dead in his face making him stumble back, "Don't ever yell at a girl like that ever again". He released my shirt and touched his nose, it was bleeding ...

Did you jus punch me ?! Emanuel said as he was balling up his fist

I don't know, did I ?! I said sarcastically

you will regret this Emanuel said pointing his finger in Issa face then walking out of the cafeteria

*After School*

Your P.o.v

Omg Issa thank you so much !! You said hugging him

Oh it wasn't that big of a deal, I jus didn't like the way he yell at you, even though we're young imma do everything in my power to protect you he said

And ever since then Issa Became My Best friend :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

VOTE & COMMENT