Chapter 1: The interrogation

A faint light shown in the dark and cold interrogation room. Bachman sat on the table mere inches away from the culprit and lit a cigarette. He inhaled deeply and let out the cloud of smoke as if he had all the time in the world when his world was just about to end. He looked straight into the face of the culprit who was petrified and was sweating bullets.

The cigarette dangling between his finger. Bachman eyed him like a predator looking viciously
at its prey and suddenly took his hand and placed the cigarette right in the center of his palm. The deep silence of the room broke by the scream of the man. He was in pure agony as the burning cigarette pierced through his flesh. "Where. Is. She?" he asked in a voice so deep and dense that it just might scare the devil.

"I don't know!" the man cried. "You really want me to stop going easy on you?" said Bachman. If this was easy, the man did not wanna find out what was hard. "We were hired separately and we didn't met before today." He said. Bachman knew he was telling the truth because he knew how thess gigs worked and being anonymous was their greatest strength. It was perfect as they wouldn't be able to rat out each other but he wasn't done yet.

"You don't give me a lead and I swear to god you will regret it." Bachman said. "I don't know where she is but I can tell you who might have took her. One of the guy with us knew her and she knew him. Tall, about 6 foot, white and had an accent" he said immediately as those bloodshot eyes scared the crap out of him. "Give. Me. A. Name." he said in his stern tone. "I don't remember....Ma..Ma...Michael his name was Michael!". "Michael what?".Bachman asked. "Micheal Goldman! That's what she called him!"

"Good. Know where can i find him?" the officer continued interrogating. "I don't know, like i said we didn't meet until last night."the man replied. "OK so when you met him what did the two of you talk about?" he continued his questioning. "nothing we just went over the plan a couple of times. He always had his mask on."

Agent Bachman was on the verge of snapping and beating up this person wild. With every ounce of self-control he had he managed to contain himself and said " Listen to me you worthless peice of shit either you give me something useful or I will make you see horrors worse than your worst nightmares." And saying this his pressed his thumb in the wound he had inflicted before.

"Uuugggghhh... His face, I saw his face once and I got a good loo.... aaaoooww" he said shrieking in pain. Agent Bachman felt a sense of relief and victory on a magnitude he had never felt before.

He came out the door blazing towards his desk, a deputy on both sides. "Get him to a sketch artist immediately and as soon as he is done I want you to send out an APB for Michael Goldman. I want you to check that name against the data base and see if he has any priors. Also add his name onto the no fly list. GO!" he yelled at the officers and they ran not wanting to be around him at such a moment. He went to a corridor making sure he was alone and thought to himself while wiping a faint tear from the edge of his now blood red eyes. All he kept thinking was if she had just listened to him he wouldn't be walking down this dark road.

---------------------------------------------------------
WRITTERS NOTE

Hey I hope you like the first part. Character backgrounds and and certain elements such as why agent Bachman can torture someone to such an extent will be explained later on so stay tuned!