Those Kids

You ever see those kids in the hall way? The ones you walk past? The ones that don't talk much? Well those kids, would be us. The weird kids. The emotional kids. You may not see it. We may hide it well. But we hate us. You, hate us. But you know what makes us unique. We see something you don't, reality.

"How do you think you did on that math test?" I said, "It was easy I'm pretty sure I aced it." Tyler said.

Tyler's my best friend. he's really smart. and he loves to read. no one really likes him because, he doesn't play sports, which none of us do. not our thing. but is mainly because, the jocks. The "cool" kids. The reason for this drama. But we manage... I guess. "What's for lunch?" I said. "I don't know." Tyler said. "probably some more shit." I said. "What are you faggots doing now?" said bobby. Bobby is the head jock. Some say his dad abused him as a kid that's why he's so tough. But we know that's not true. "How'd you get your face to look like that?" Bobby said. "Oh that's it!" Said Tyler. "Just let it go, its not worth it." I said. "I know, I know." Tyler said. "I just wanna kick his ass someday you know, one punch is all I need." Said Tyler.

Tyler always wanted to beat those kids up. We all knew he could to. But they didn't. He liked it that way. "Come on let's get to class." I said.

Lunch:

"Hey, it's popcorn chicken day!" I said.

We got in line behind Bobby and his "gang". "What are you losers doing?" said Bobby. "Just getting lunch the same as you guys." I said. "Just leave us alone." said Tyler. "Why what are you gonna do about it?" said Bobby. "just forget them." I said. "No, not this time." Tyler swung at Bobby. And in just a few seconds it was an all out brawl. But in about two minutes there was five teachers there to break it up. Tyler and I got blamed for it all. Bobby got a black eye and a broken nose and a scratched up face. the others had some scuffs and bruises. Tyler got a bloody nose. I got a few bruises, but I say we definitely kicked there asses. Tyler and I both ended up with a week of I.S.S. which by the way was hysterical. It wasn't really a punishment but whatever.