part - 3

will u give me a second chance 

       part - 3 

recap ( laksh hateness towards ragini ) 

scene begins in raglak room ragini placed divorce paper inside his cupboard with heavy heart tears were not to left her anytime seems its having strong connection with ragini from her childhood days yes that is correct she is an crying kid always happiness is too less in her pain , everyone used to present gift nd chocolates whenever they came to visit relative kids but wt ragini received their pity look , mocking tone , taunting ...even she is not happy in her school days that poor heart craved for an motherly love , she cried many time sitting alone whenever she saw their mothers feeding to their kids taking them back to home waiting outside the school on that time too ragini used to go nd come alone ... she received her dhadhi strict orders dont do like this , dont speak like this , behave like an girl ect... for return wt she got in her clg her friends avoid her saying she is an typical traditional girl but she tried her best to ignore all nd thought atleast she will get an good family in future through her husband ... 

be frank she dreamed an small family filled with happiness ...but dhadhi brought maheshwari alliance to her which is beyond her imagination ... laksh the fellow who stole her heart in their first meeting slowly slowly she built an dream world with laksh only happiness having place there no more tears but his love on her sister crushed her dream into pieces ...she thought its time to change herself to show the world ragini not an antic piece to easily cheat her she tried her best to rebuilt that dream world again but wt she failed to notice she built it with mirror once its broken she couldn't built it again same like before ... 

ragini smiled bitterly ...now i left my dream trying to travel in reality but everyone dragging me into my past ... i pity on myself even i am not worth to change myself no one believing me so that's it ... when we done only good things almost the year but without option we committed some mistakes peoples used to blame us for our mistakes cz our mistakes will highlight in front of their eyes than our goodness .. when i lied laksh trust me but now i am saying the truth trying to be change he is not giving me a chance ... i am not asking u to give me a second chance to our life but for our friendship dont know when u r going to trust me ...she wiped her tears nd went to change her dress .. 

it was an lunch time .. 

ragini prepared food for laksh without spicy ... they arranged in dining table ragini about to serve to laksh he said pari bhabi i wish to eat ur hand made food today will u serve to me he asked politely ragini felt hurt cz she know well he indirectly saying to ragini he wont eat her hand made food ..but they thought he is really missing pari food .. she served him ragini looking laksh he is taking a bite one by one its an spicy food his eyes brimmed with tears in hot .. but he is eating that wanted ragini heart pinched seeing it she immediately filled water in glass nd forward to laksh he glared her ragini plead to him please drink water no one noticed raglak there he jerked her hand away glass fell down nd its broken ... laksh took another glass nd starts to drink it ...ragini felt hurt she cleaned the floor but glass pieces hurts her palm she moans in pain ouch.. laksh turns back immediately he saw her bleeding hand his heart pinched little but his stone heart is not allowing him to go nd help her .. her blood is oozing out pari said ragini come i will first aid ur wound its ok bhabhi i will take care of it u take ur lunch by saying she left from there .. 

ragini skipped her lunch but no one asked to her whether she eat or not ... even her so called sister too.. 

slowly time passed its an night time ragini didn't went in front of anyone to disturb them , she stayed back in her room giving space to laksh roam in all over the house happily with his family ....

ragini waited till everyone finish their supper nd came down alone she is struggling to have food with wounded hand ... laksh was in his room he is happy cz ragini didn't disturbed him after lunch he took an cold shower in relive he open the cupboard to change ...those papers fell into his feet he picked it nd start to read it he literally shocked to see divorce paper there who placed it here ..he checked it again nd found ragini sign in it .. is she really signed in it ? he doubted may she have some hidden plan i wanna ask her he searched for her but couldn't find her in room , he checked her on balcony , corridor , hall there is no glimpse of her he hold that paper tightly nd about to go out he heard spoon sound .. his gaze fell into dining area he saw ragini having supper alone she is struggling to eat it .... 

r u acting or not ragini ?

ragini drop down her spoon again in his voice she got up from her seat without completing the food .. pardon ragini asked ? 

i am saying u r acting wt did u say about it ragini he asked ? 

she said in pain even its seems like an acting na laksh ok fine i cant able to change ur opinion about me ..by saying she took plate in her hand nd moved back to kitchen .. she wiped her tears nd came out in the hope laksh would go but he is still there sitting on chair looking in the direction wr ragini went ... she surprised to see him there still she about to go laksh hold her hand tightly nd drags her to their room forcefully ragini eyes were closed she is biting her lips ... he pushed her in nd locked the door behind ... u never listen me na ragini i was asking about this but wt shit u did there ? 

ragini confused ? wt ? 

do u really thinking i am an heart less fellow to get up from middle of the food if yes then i dont care i am not craving to change ur opinion on me u r the soul reason behind my trance change ragini he roared .. 

ragini smiled bitterly even u r the soul reason behind my change laksh she said in her mind voice its useless to argue with him .. 

laksh what do u want now tell me clearly .. oh madam dont have time to even speak not bad ...laksh u r changing the topic she said 

ok wt is this he asked showing divorce paper to him .. ragini said don't u educated laksh ? u can read well better than me then y r u asking wt was that ? 

nice irony ragini not bad even u learned to tease others .. ragini said in sarcasm when my life turns to an irony i might try to present in that way laksh .. laksh looked her in strange way 

so don't u wanna say anything about it ragini he asked ? 

yes i have laksh but u didn't allowed me to speak yet , i am trying my best to speak with u about it from yesterday but u didnt heed to me ...its ok i can understand u don't need any help from me just this favour is enough my sign on it so i gave it ... this is my karuwa chaut present to u laksh .. 

laksh is totally stunned by her reply means.. it was u wanna present an gift to ur wife on particular day but u failed as a wife i gave to u .. i know this is gonna be a best gift in ur life divorce 

laksh shocked .... 

screen froze 

precap : will laksh trust ragini and accept her or hurt her by distrusting her .... 

guyz leave ur cmts