Ariana Grande Twin

There is a girl on instagram that looks like Ariana Grande. Everybody is saying that on insta. She whas not really sure if she really look like Ariana. Ariana is her idol. But the girl never knowed that she have the voice like Ariana if she sings! Today is the concert of Ariana. She have backstage. She is very happy with that. So she did her make up and her hair like always (like Ariana) So her mom bring her too the concert. At the end of the concert she walked to backstage where she is gonna meet Ariana. It is her turn now too meet Ariana. Ariana sayed : Hey twin i like your style so much it's cute. The girl start crying of happynis and sayed : omg tysm Ariana ilysm , your so beautiful and so sweet. Ariana sayed : aawh tysm that means a lot for me babe. The girl ask for a selfie and Ariana sayed : sure. The girl is back home crying in her room bc she is so happy. She post the selfie of her and Ariana on instagram. The caption is : Omg i med Ariana she whas so sweet and beautiful as always she called me her TWIN! That day Ariana post that selfie too and her caption whas : Haha i med my twin i love her so much. Ariana Grande start following her. And the girl is crying again and screams : OMG ARIANA NOTICED ME AND START FOLLOWING ME. She whas so happy. And that day she whas getting famous on instagram. One day there whas again a concert of Ariana. Ariana sayed at the concert : I have a twin and i know she is here so will she please come on the stage and sing with me? The girl whas is shok and run to the stage. Ariana gived her a mic. They started singing Problem. The girl realised that she have to voice of Ariana too! The girl is home and still can't believe it that she whas singing with Ariana. She post again a picture with Ariana. The caption whas : Omg i singed with Ariana i still can't believe it i'm crying now. Ariana post a picture too and her caption whas : the concert whas amazing singed with my beautiful twin Problem. That day the girl whas getting populair on instagram.