teasing while recording

"Babe I'm gonna use the bathroom then gonna record a video. " Jack said.
"OK babe. " I said. I havent done this before but I want to tease Jack to see if he could control himself. I giggled as I ran under his desk making sure I was unnoticeable. He came back in and did his intro. A few minutes in the video I rubbed my hand up his leg. He flinched.
"Felt a tingle up my leg." Jack said laughing. I tried to hold back my giggles. I quietly unbuttoned his pants pulling them down. Jack adjusted himself so they could come all the way off. I rubbed his bulge and he I heard him sigh. I rubbed and touched him for a few more minutes till I pulled his bulge out. His member popped out. I licked the tip as Jack places he put one finger in front of me telling me one second. I didn't listen as I licked his dick from bottom to top.  I soon bobbed my head putting his dick in my mouth. He groaned making a joke on his video. I deep throated it easy as pie. He kept groaning and kept tense and that's when it happened he tilted his head back and groaned. I went on as he kept playing trying hard to recover anything sexual. He was in the middle of his outro.
"If you liked it punch that like button in the face like a~ Fuck me" he said as he came. I put his member back.
"I fucking knocked over something." he finished up and stopped recording.
"Y/n! I'm gonna beat your ass. " he said as I giggled.
"It was fun shut up and deal with it! " I said as I got up wiping off the corners of my mouth.
"Well your lucky I can handle myself enough I don't have to record a different video but that was something damn! " he said as he kissed me.
"Well good now I'm gonna go lay down. " I said.
"I'll join I'm tired I feel like I got the life sucked out of me. " he said.
"You did" I giggled

A/n: I wanted to ask do you guys like I'm updating daily? Yee or Nee? If you guys want then I will slow it down let me know if you like me posting every day or want me to slow it down?