chapter 3

Bakugou's POV

I step out of the shower drying myself with a white towel left on the sink. There were boxsers, and a long white t-shirt way to big for me. I want very tall nor had much muscel knowing the circumstances.

I slid on the shirt and put the boxsers on. The shirt went down to my knees and was wide around my body. It was embarrassing. I look fragile and weak in this f*cking thing.
(I'm censoring cuss words 4 you guys who don't wanna here them.)

I want out and look at the time. 3:00pm. I later on my bed there is nothing to do. I look around the room and found a bookshelf loaded with many books. I walk over and grabbed one. I wasnt that good at reading. Ashido taught me when she came. She said her mom taught her. She was nice and kind to all of us. I smiled to myself remembering her soon frowning remembering who she was sold to. I sit on the huge bed opening the book reading quietly.

I was halfway through the book I heard a light knock. "Come in." I say loud but as nice as I can. I set the book down. Todoroki walks in I still don't know what im suppose to call him. " Come here Bakugou." He told me.

Todoroki's POV

The whole time I was sitting at the meeting I was thinking about Bakugou. He is really cute. The ears, the tail, how he walks everything about him is aborable. I walk to his room and knock when I arrive. I here a 'come in'. Opening the door I see Bakugou put a book down. "Come here Bakugou." I said. He stands up walking to me awkwardly. 'So cute.'
He stops ringht in front of me looking down. I raise a hand and touched his right ear and it twitched. I rub the insides and hear a whimper from the blonde adorable boy. I smile a bit staring to scratch the back of them as well.

Bakugou's POV

Todoroki started to scratch my ears. I was trying to hold back my purrs and moans. Tears finally welled up and I was trying my best to hold them back. "M-Mr. Tod- Todoroki. S-S-stop please." I begged him crying and still holding back my unwanted voice.

Im gonna stop here. Im sorry that I haven't updated in forever. Sorry for the absence. I will try to finish these chapters faster. Thanks for reading.