Jarlos

It was night time when baby Cynthia began to cry for the first time except when she was born. She was usually a quite baby like Eli when he was younger. The young couple was peacefully sleeping until Cynthia began to cry. Carlos got up to fetch their daughter.

"Hi, baby girl, what's the matter?" Carlos cooed. She stopped crying when she was in her father's arms. Carlos smiled at that.

"Oh, I get it, you just missed us," Carlos cooed at her. He didn't want to wake up Jane so he decided to have a daddy-daughter night. Carlos left the dorm with Cynthia in his arms. She stared at her father curiously. He was still new with being a father so he went to pay his best friend Jay a visit of how he was doing as a father as well. He was surprise to find Jay and Lexie at the park.

"Hey," Jay says to him.

"Hey, why are guys here?" Carlos asked him.

"Lexie wouldn't sleep so Lon thought it would be a good idea to take her to the park," Jay explained.

"Where's Lon?" Carlos asked.

"Asleep, I wanted her to rest," Jay says.

"Did you propose to Jane yet?" Asked Jay.

"No not yet we have been just so been so busy with Cynthia being born, that I didn't have time to ask her," explained Carlos. After 2 hours later, both Lexie and Cynthia fell asleep and the boys went to their dorms and slept with a question in their mind: How long do we have with our loves ones until everything will be taken away from us? They both worried that their happiness will be rip apart from them. They knew that they will do anything to keep their family safe. But for now they want to enjoy their life with the love of their lives.

A/N: Any idea guys if so message me and thank you for all of those who has been reading my story