Ep 1

Pov: Sonic 

  My head ached, I didn't know where I was. I knew who I was at least.

"Okay, I'm Sonic the Hedgehog. I'm 15, and no have no clue where I am," I recited to be sure I remembered myself, "now where am I?"

"Hi!" I jumped at a sudden voice. A twin tailed fox was next to me.

"Hi?" I moved away, he wasn't standing there before, "do you know where I am?"

"Home silly. We brought you here," he smiled.

"Uh... ahahaha," I gave out a quiet nervous laugh and looked around, "Okay, you're too young to know."

"Have fun exploring!" He said.

"What?" I looked back to where he was, he was gone, "What is this place?"

  Everything looked old here. Dusty and grey. The wall paper was tattered and rotting. There was even a small bed, crib like.

"Do you like your bed?" A female voice asked.

"Ah!" I turned around, no one was there, "n-no. I don't want to stay here."

"Don't worry, it's not really your bed. This is just for fun, ahahahaha!" She laughed.

"I want to go home~" I whined.

"You are home silly. We'll see you for supper, have fun exploring home."

"What no!" She didn't reply, "let me out of here!"

  Nothing happened, I hate this place. I walked around and saw nothing. I check every detail, looked for any clue. I sighed and laid down in the spot I woke up in. A soft pillow, it was the only new thing in the room. I rolled onto my back, I saw something I didn't notice before. Something under the crib, a part of the wall. I pushed the crib aside, there was a small door behind the wall paper. I key hold embedded in it.

"No, nonono. Not going through there," I walked away, my pillow had been replaced with a note.

  You're going to be late for supper. He doesn't like it when you're late.

"Who is he?" There were no other exists here, "if I find a spider woman, with button eyes on the other side of this, I'm killing myself."

  I went through the broken down dresser. I checked behind it and under the mattress of the crib.

"Ah eww!" I fell back when a cockroach came out of it, "Oh why, I hate those things....

"Eww nonono don't come near me," it was crawling towards me, and it had the damn key behind it, "no, I can't take the key from that."

"You're adorable, are you afraid of all bugs?" It was a male voice this time.

"N-no... j-just roaches...." I backed away as it came close.

"You're going to be late. He'll punish you if you're late."

"Aww come on~" I needed to get out of here, "why couldn't it be a centipid or a butterfly. Maybe a fuzzy caterpillar, but nooo~ it had be a roach.

"Oh...." I cringed as I reached for the key, " So gross...

"Got it," I grabbed the key, but threw it as soon as the roach crawled onto my hand, "Ee! Eww no no No! Get off me!"

  I shook my arm until I saw it fall to the ground. I ran to the other side of the room where the key was. The damn cockroach was still alive.

"Why is this happening?" I cried.