Berry

Name:Berry

Gender:female

Age:7 years

Breed:Bernese mountain dog

Looks:

Quote: "you can climb the highest mountain and be great but don't act like your awesome just cause you did"

Crush: none

Mate: none

Pups: none

Stray or owned: owned

Scenario 1: you were going hiking with your owner's best friend but the thing was you didn't like the dog they had and then the other dog was let off the leash when you were headed up the mountain but you weren't let off the leash you?

Scenario 2: you and this one dog that was a Bernese mountain dog named Berry got into a fight but one your owner was watching the news and you listening Nothing really interesting till you heard breaking news that was when you were really listening to the news and they talked about a lady with a Bernese mountain dog were going for a hike till the path they were broke and they went sliding and were nowhere to be found and were pronounced dead and when they said Bernese mountain dog you knew you they were talking about Berry and your took you to were the accident happened and you got Berry's scent but it led into the forest and it's now been a month and Berry's Owner has died and Berry was in the pound and you felt bad for Berry till one day your owner took you to the pound and you found out your owner was adopting Berry you?

Scenario 3:make it up