Philosopher's Welcome

Hello!

As the Follower Trilogy will soon be coming to an end, I wanted to create a book where I could organize and write out all of my BTS universe theories. The BTS universe heavily inspired Follower and as an English major and bookworm; I already love analyzing things.

I'm not quite sure how I'm going organize this book, but I think I will start with what I believe the overarching and major story line to be. Beyond that, I will probably elaborate on certain points of the main theories, individual story lines, and may even do some music video run downs. And to top off my nerdiness, I may even write an essay of how Ursula Le Guin's The Ones Who Walked Away From Omelas is incorporated/ referenced.

I will totally take requests for this. If there's something you're interested in or curious what I think about, I would love to address it!

A quick disclaimer: I don't want to claim that my theories are correct. I may very well be wrong (like many philosophers throughout history). My theories are often changing and contradicting themselves. Do not be afraid to counterpoint me (assuming you are polite about it). This book is simply to organize my thoughts and explore the BTS universe.

My main theory will take some time to type up and elucidate, so please bear with me. In the mean time, feel free to request anything you want me to address at some point.

Alyce