Chapter Four

~Andy~

I woke up still in pain from the events last night. I didn't want to face this new day, but it had to be done. I also didn't want any trouble today, so I slipped my hoodie over my head to try and cover as much of the bruises as possible. I don't know why I tried to cover them cause it's not like people even care. I've been going to school with bruises and broken bones for a long time now and no one has stopped me to ask if I was okay or if they could help me. I was the worthless piece of shit that everyone used as a punching bag. No one gives two shits about me and that how I've lived my life, not giving any shits too.

I snuck out of the house as quietly as possible not looking back as I walked on my to school. I just had to get through this day without any questions from Mr. Baeumont, he was my biggest concern. He seemed to notice me... like I actually was meant to be on this Earth. I don't know, but there was something about him that I can't get him out of my head. I really don't wanna go to his class, but I know I will have too.

All my classes went by decently fast and I forgot all about Spanish class until I found myself walking in that direction on autopilot. I debated skipping the class, but It was too late. I was had already walked into the classroom. I kept my head down low trying not to bring attention to Mr. Baeumont that I had walked in. And I think I was successful cause he started teaching the class right away. Of course, he assigned a lot of work to do during class and for homework, but I didn't care cause it gives me something to do and distract myself from everything.

it wasn't till lunch I found trouble. I was just peacefully sitting in my corner in the courtyard when some boys started talking to me about football. They must be new or younger students cause they should have known better than to talk to me. I tried to ignore them, but not be too rude.

"oy, mate can you pass our ball," said the blond boy.

I looked up startled,  hesitated a little bit before deciding to kick the ball towards the two boys. 

The two boys looked startled when I did so. Did I do something wrong or something?

"Mate your good," said the blond one.

I have no idea what they are talking about. I've never played Football in my life. I mean I try to watch some of the matches and I support Manchester, but I'm not remotely anywhere close to good. They really must be blind cause all I did was simply kick the ball over to them.

"wanna play with us," the other boy with brown hair said. "and you should try out for the team with us," he said looking back at his friend who nodded in agreement.

They were trying to make friends with me. No one ever wants to be friends with me and that's how it should always be. I've learned you can't trust friends let alone people cause they always end up leaving.

" no thank you," I said to the other boys, but before the boys could convince me to stay I noticed Mr. Baeumont coming towards us and I ran out of the quart yard far, far away from him. 

I eventually stopped in front of the bathroom to catch my breath. I walked into a stall ignoring the fact that the bell just rang. I slid down against the wall bringing my knees close to my chest. a few tears had slipped down my cheek. I crawled over to were by back was laying and unzipped it. I dug around for something (A/N TRIGGER WARNING SELF HARM) finding my small pencil case pulling out my razor from it. My razor and I have gone through so many different group homes, families that eventually bring me back, and foster homes since I was ten. I pulled up my sleeve to reveal my damaged arm. I then brought the sharp edge up against my left wrist sliding it across till blood was seen. I repeated this motion a couple more time until I was satisfied with the results. Tears were still streaming down my face, but I didn't care. I just sat there on the bathroom floor my wrist still bleeding.

Eventually, I got up as the school day had come to an end. I pulled down my sleeve not even bothering to clean it up. (A/N TRIGGER WARNING OVER) I then wiped away the dried tear streaks down my face. I had plenty of time to kill before the sky would get dark and I would have to head back to my current living situation for the night. I was afraid to go back tonight and I was thinking of not going back at all, but it was cold out as it was fall. Everyone seemed to be out today going shopping and walking around town, I just wanted no part of the people and somehow I found myself inside the giant mess of people. My breathing was getting heavier and my hands started to shake. I tried to find the quietest and less dense place but everywhere was full of people. I nervously looked around trying to find my way out of the mess of people. I ended up wandering into a small local store. the whole store was littered with walls full of instruments and there were buckets and bookshelves of old records and CDs ever where it was a music store. I somehow felt safe in here to hear like it was where I belonged. I guess I've always felt that way for music and it has saved me in times of trouble. I felt like I could stay there forever. I didn't even realize I had been in the shop that long when I saw that it was dark outside and the old man behind the counter had started using people out so he could close up. 

I found myself out on the street in front of the shop. There were fewer people out now and The stars were out shining brightly in the sky. I had to get back to the house as it was really cold out, I could even see my breath. I truly didn't want to go back, and I tried to stall by walking slowly down the small streets of England, but sooner then later I found my self in fount of the house I was supposed to call home for a while. I slowly walked up the front steps to the small house placing my hand on the nob of the door. If they were passed out in the living room I didn't want to wake them up, but I also didn't want them to be awake either. I tried to be as quiet as possible, but with my luck when I opened the door both of them were awake and not too happy looking. they were definitely on something as the stormed over to me screaming insults like you "fucking faggot" or "you stupid ass cunt". I wanted to run, but they had cornered me against the front door. Along with the insults they had also started to spit on me and poke me. 

" you fucking faggot should be killed for existing," The women said half screaming.

I never bothered to learn their names

"Not even your own parents wanted you, you fucking piece of shit" the man added before he started to kick me. 

"your such a pussy you shouldn't be let in this house," she said standing back as he threw punches and kicked me.

He then back away admiring his work.

"NOW LEAVE THIS HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK YOU FUCKING FAG" she screamed as I scrambled to stand up and run out of the house.

Once the door was slammed shut behind me I ran. Ran as fast as I could not knowing where I was going. The tear started to stream down my face and I wanted to scream.. I wanted to end my existence. I finally collapsed on the pavement curling up in a ball as the tears continued to stream down my face. I heard footstep come up beside me, but I didn't dear look up to see who it was. 

"Andy is that you"