Chapter 1- The Sisters

" ANAKIN STOP STRUGGLING IT WILL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE." Obie Wan Kenobie yelled at his padawan as they were chained to long wooden poles in the middle of a coliseum. Anakin saw glimmers of fur in the shadows under the stands but quickly became distracted by the the guards leading three huge monsters in chains from head  to foot.

                       " Release them." a voice yelled from above the rest of the crowd and the guards punched a button on the chains and as they ran forward to kill the three hostages two wolfs ran out of the shadows one white one black with a long scar over one eye attacked the creatures clawing and biting them until they were punched off and as they flew threw the air they turned in to two 16 year old girls one with long white hair that was half shaved and royal blue eyes and the other short black hair with the tips dyed ice blue and her eyes the same color as the other and both wheeled white double sided spinning light sabers.

                      " WHAT!i!How in the." Anakin said as the black haired girl came up to him and cut him louse "Who are you." he asked as she handed him his light saber and as she walked away to release the others he repeated himself"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" she did not even face him as she said "Nobody." the white haired girl fought the creatures not once harming them them but continuously trying to get close to them so she could touch there skin.

                    "STOP THEM" a voice said as ten guards entered the field and started to shoot at the two girls. They continued to deflet the bullets as Anakin killed both of the monsters "Erin Elise stop" a voice yelled at the two girls