Girlfriend???

Lauren POV
she grew blush when my friends said that I thought it was adorable she got off of me and then "guys this is Camila Camila this is mani and  Dinah " Lauren said getting off the floor. "Hi you guys are beautiful it's nice to meet you she said looking at the floor". "Hi to you to why don't you guys go to the room and we will tell you when the pizza here". "Sure you guys better tell us,come Camila". She took Camila hand and went to there room

Camila POV
I quickly got off of Lauren the Lauren greeted them to me and then they Said they will tell us when the pizza got here so we went to her room her room was filled with cool stuff and Lana and 1975 and Gaga "so how are you" Lauren said nervous going to her bed. " it's ok I mean it got better when we kissed" Camila said looking around the room. "Oh really come here camzi"she said blushing. I came and went right next to her I was nervous as heck she then ask me camz the texts you send me make me laugh and you care for everyone and your cute adorable and sexy and would you make me the happiest girl in I interpreted her with a kiss on her lips and slid my tongue in her this time until I heard her moan I said yes "you little tease". "so when should we tell them" she said "right now I have an idea we should makeout until they walk in that's how we tell them or we can act awkward right now until they come then when we eat pizza together me randomly make out and then go to your room and close the door and get off each other and start acting like we're having sex then yea" Camila said looking at her eyes. "I think the second one is the best babe"
Lauren said looking at her eyes
Then they started to act awkward when the door flew open Dinah said "wow you guys look awkward anyway pizza ready let's eat at the table this time"
Lauren and I smiled at each other like they were doing great

Btw this is how the kitchen and table look

Ok bye now enjoy the story lol

Camila POV
We sat at the table Dinah and mani sat in front of Lauren and I it was quiet until Lucy said something "so mila what do you do" Dinah  said taking a bite of her slice "oh I work at a yogurt place"
Lauren looked at me as a look as it's time even tho we barely started to eat I was ready because look at her we both cupped each other cheeks at the same time and this time she slid her tongue in first I moaned softly I put my legs around her and we went to the couch and I pinned her down and then I started to kiss her neck up to her boobs until I heard her moan she lifted me up I put my legs around her and we started to kiss passionately she open the door and then we let go of each other and she gave me a peck on the lips.

Lauren POV
Once we were in my room witch is next to the kitchen we got off each other and I gave her a peck on the lips and we banged on the door lightly when she faked moaned loudly and said I love you in between then it was mine turn I moaned then said ima take of everything on you babe and she said ok you too then she said fuck me and then she surprised me when she and Lauren in a loud moan and then I said you ready baby she said in a moan yes hurry she started to fake moan and say my name then she said quicker baby I'm about to then I hit her with a kiss and slide my tongue when she moaned real this time I smirked then I said let's go to the kitchen and act like nothing happened yea or nah "I think that's a great idea lolo". We went back sat down and mani was only there and looked shocked.

btw this is how mani and Dinah look mani the first one and Dinah is the second one

btw this is how mani and Dinah  look mani the first one and Dinah is the second one

Hope you guys like this story there might be a little drama in the other one sorry-C

-C