Movie Night: Jam and Brilex (fluff)

(fight me I love these ships. Also I refuse to do smut of Jay just yet bc of some of my headcanons but don't worry you'll have some jay smut soon-)

Movie Night. The one night where all four of them act like they're still in college, laughing at stupid jokes, making out on couches, and getting high. Jay, of course, arranged every one of these nights. Tim brought alcohol, Alex brought blankets, and Brian brought his personality because he's severely broke.

Jay always picked out sappy love stories and stupid tropes, loving how terrible the movie was. Alex always begged him to play a good movie, his film student 'pride' at stake. Brian would just shut him up with a kiss or a blanket to the face, enraptured in the terrible knock off in front of them. Tim always fell asleep half-way through, cuddling Jay.

Tonight Jay got out 'The Way We Were', a terrible sappy love story. Alex groaned in defeat, laying down on a chair, Brian curled between his legs. Tim laughed, sleep already lining his voice. "Please for the love of my dignity play a different movie!", Alex whined. "Nope. Movie is in, let the cliche ride begin", Jay snickered at his own rhyme, hearing another annoyed groan from Alex. "Calm down, Al. You know Jay won't give up in his weird movie fetish", Brian spoke up, looking calm and laid back. "Okay first of all, it's not a fetish. Second of all, you both know you love terrible movies and won't admit it because you're both crazy film students", Jay joked at them. "Start the movie, i'm falling asleep", Tim grumbled from beside him. "Alright. The bear has spoken. Movie started", Jay stated, pressing play.

It was half-way through the movie, and Tim was sleeping soundly on the couch. Alex was trying to keep his composure, Brian still acting 'innocent' while curling up more between his legs. "If you guys are gonna get it on at movie night, go upstairs", Jay smiled at them. "Nah, i'm just gonna be a tease because he's pouting", Brian joked back, smiling up at Alex as he groaned in frustration. "One more move and we will go upstairs, Bri", Alex growled at him. "Alright, alright. I'm getting tired anyway", Brian halfheartedly said back. "It's only half way through the movie though!", Jay pouted at him. "Bed before head, Jay. That's what I always say", Brian joked at him, looking like a stoned roommate. "You're dirty joked aren't helping your case, Bri", Alex laughed. "Shhh it's the kissing scene, guys!", Jay squealed. The characters kissed, earning a groan from Alex and a strong loud laugh from Brian. "That was so cliche even the kiss looked fake!", Brian laughed out. "Gimme that, you're getting tipsy", Jay snatched the vodka bottle from Bri, who whined in response. "Is the movie over?", Tim piped up, rubbing his eyes. "You missed the kissing scene!", Jay huffed. "Here, we'll reenact it for you", Brian snickered, starting to have a cliched make out session with Alex. "Get a room!", Jay threw a blanket at them, knocking Brian off the chair.

"I want a kiss", Tim looked up at Jay. "Go to bed, you're as bad as Brian", Jay covered Tim in a blanket. "Well, i'm gonna go steal the guest bedroom", Brian leaped up, running up the stairs with drunken stomps. "Wait up, fucker!", Alex ran up behind him, laughing. "Well, i'm going to bed", Tim got up, walking up the stairs," You comin'?", he asked. "Sure", Jay got up, walking up the stairs.

They totally forgot the movie was on repeat, which meant Alex got up an 3am and had to shut it off, again.

(This is probably the purest thing i've written sksksks here ya go)