Bonnie and Clyde

It's been a week since me and Erik got together. And I swear it's been the best week of my life. We pretty much see eachother everyday. Whether it's me and his place or him at mine. Mostly me at his since my job is closer to his place. We cook together and play video games and have amazing sex I mean we were doing that before but now it was filled with love and passion.
We still haven't found out what we are going to do with our gangs. We haven't even talked about it and if I'm being honest with you I don't even want too. It's just so complicated you know, and I just wanna be stress free. But that's really not going to happen so I might as well talk to him about it soon.  I just don't want to ruin this good thing we have.
×××××××××××××××××××
It's 3 o'clock and I just finished with my last client for the day. I'm going to meet Erik at his place for a movie night. I'm sure we won't even be watching the movie if you know what I mean....
As I was finishing up i heard a knock at my door when Janice stepped in.

"Why are you here, you know what don't answer that I gotta go I have someone to see. Please go!" I told her. I don't have time for her bullshit I'm having a good day and I plan to continue that.

"I know your seeing Erik killmonger." She blurted with a smirk on her face like she knew something.  My face dropped. 'How did she know'. I quickly shut my office door and stood in front of it and crossed my arms as to say if you try to leave I will kill you.

"How?"

"After that day when you were captured and we found you i sensed something was going on between you too seeing as you didn't want to hurt him. So I followed you around for a week. So how long has this been going on?" She raised her eyebrow and tilted her head like a diva.

"None of your damn buisness. Cut the crap Janice what do you want!"

"Your spot!" She retorted.

"My spot? In what the gang? Hell no!" Moved closer to her.

"Yes, you don't deserve it! I mean your sleeping with the enemy and it's clouding your judgement." She was calm the opposite of me I was furious.

"It's not clouding my judgement and what are you gonna do. Huh? I ain't giving you shit Janice now either you can walk out my office and keep your limbs intact , or you can get 'cha ass whooped which one?" I started to take my earnings off. And put them in my purse.

"I will tell both of the gangs that you too are together
And you ain't whooping shit! Now give up your spot in the gang." Now she was taking off her things and that's how I knew neither of us were leaving without fighting.

"Im.not.giving.you.shit! And it's a shame because you were like my right hand woman and you pull this. I knew you was shady you know what." I put down my purse and pull out my blade. I was either gonna be killed or I was killing her. And news flash I don't get killed.

"Let's go! Tighten up!" I taunted.

"Oh really? Word? Ight. *Tuh* oh what you can't fight like a real nigga you gotta use blades. Lets Throw them hands sis?" She said and I put my blade Back in my purse.

"Throw them hands sis." I snarled as threw the first punch clocking her in her jaw.

She quickly recovered and started blowing punches at my stomach. I was against the wall as she blew punches to my face and ribs. When she went to kick me I grabbed her foot and twisted it until it broke. I pulled and elbowed her in her jaw and she fell back onto the ground. She held Her leg and I laughed at her screams and cries of pain.

"You weak bitch, thought you could challenge me! There a reason that I'm the leader of the Red spawns. Don't make this mistake again." I turned around to grab my keys and purse getting ready to walk out, when I felt arms around my neck. She put me in a choke hold giving me no way to breath.

"I ain't weak I deserve your spot. The Red spawns are mine bitch." She tightened her grip and I started to feel light headed.
That's when I grabbed my knife that I keep on my belt and stabbed her in her side. Her grip loosened as she stumbled back and fell into my coffee table in between my couch and my large chair. Luckily by now everyone had left the office.

"I knew I should've listened to Erik and killed you when you first stepped to me. But I was too nice."I scoffed I stood over her and violently pulled out the knife. She screams and hold her side and I can't held the smirk that comes to my face. Finally I twirled the knife around my fingers and then plunged it deep into her chest and again and again.

When I was done stepped back and realized what I've done. I looked at her laying there blood every where and I laughed.
'Of course my day goes like this'. So I did the only thing I knew to do in this situation. Call the clean up man. But I can't call my usual guy because he'll ask questions on why exactly I killed Janice and if I'm being honest I don't know why I did. I mean yes she tested my dominance and that's enough to get you beat up. And she wanted to take my spot and was going to black mail me.
I couldn't let that happen.

So I called Erik. He called to let me know that he's here and to open the door but before I could it swung open. Erik was standing at the door and looked shocked at the mess that was on my office.

"What the fuck? Baby you slaughtering niggas now?" His face turned to me and quickly went from shocked to chill.
"Nice job."

"Nice job? Really Erik?"

"I mean yes it's a pretty clean job in here not much blood splatter considering the multiple stabs to the chest...."He trailed off.

"Erik! Just help me. There's cameras everywhere out side of my office! How are we gonna dump the body?"

"No there isn't, come on girl I'm a mile ahead of you I disabled every camera in here and in the parking lot and any in a 5 mile radius that might catch us. I'm a preffesional jeez." He looked so Cockey.

"Fine help me lift her." He grabbed Janice and slung her over his shoulder and we exited my office . We got down stairs to his van and he threw her in the back and shut the doors. He leaned against his van and motioned for me to come here.
I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him close to me.

"I missed you." He said.

"Awe, I missed you too sorry our plans hot ruined cuz of that bitch." I said looking through the window.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him and connected our lips. He deepened the kiss with his tongue and pressed himself against me.

"We should continue this in the car." He smirked.

"Not with that dead hoe in the back, nope I'll come by your place and spend the night."

"You better hope my mood don't change." He grabbed his lower pipe winking at me.

"Whatever, and if it does I know how to get it right back." I winked at him turning to walk away.

"Damn girl lemme hurry up and get home.You know we could be like bonnie and Clyde baby." He shouted.

'What a day' I thought while on the way to Erik's house. I stopped at a red light and thought about how everything got so......crazy.
There's a mole on my gang who I can't seem to figure out who they are, my crazy hook up with Erik turned into a relationship....a good one but still, and Janice was trying to take my place and I killed her. My own gang fam. My thoughts were interrupted by Erik.

"Hey babe what's up."

"LIA OH MY GOD!" He shouted. I was prepared to turn around and go where ever he was.

"ERIK What happened where are you?"

"This bitch Janice had a recording device inside her. I was dumping her body and I seen a wire so I looked and she had it under her clothes. She was gonna set you up." He said and that's the last thing I heard before a loud noise and a sharp pain in my side. And the world went dark.

NEXT PART COMING SOON!!!!!