6

Sakuya led me to Tsubaki's headquarters, a hotel. We took the elevator all the way to the top. Once there, I spotted him looking out the floor to ceiling window. I walked over slowly, and stood behind him to the left. He saw my reflection and turned around to look at me. I smiled up at him, "Hello Tsubaki. It has been far too long since I saw you. I wanted to speak with you after father's death, but I was being chased. I hope you can forgive me" "Yumiko? I thought.... I thought you had died" he responded. "I know. Something happened to me, and I dissapeared. I don't remember what happened, but then I appeared again with false memories of being a human" I said. I walked over to him as he had a look of confusion, disbelief and fright. I reached out and touched his arm, "I'm back. And for good this time. I won't be going anywhere" I said. I watched as Tsubaki sank to the floor in front of me with tears in his eyes, "Yukimo! I-I thought! I didn't!" "Don't speak. Everything will be okay. I'll make sure of it" I said as I sat in front of him, and pulled him close to me.

A/N
So yeah. Just a paragraph. I hope the next one will be longer, but I'm trying to update everything in some sort of order now to finishing all these servamp books. *sigh* why did I do this to myself? Hope you at least enjoyed this a little!