★ duality

"the view from here is amazing"

she smiled. "i'm glad you like it!".

they stood there in silence, admiring the view, "say, you wouldn't leave me like they did, won't you?" he grasped her cold hands. "yes i won't, i'll stay with you forever". he was happy. but after a few days he was surprised.

"i'm sorry about your loss sir, no one saw her enter", a police officer says and leads him up the stairs. "she left something, it might have something to do with why she did it". he couldn't talk, he couldn't bear walk up those stairs. 'but she left something, i want to know what it is' he told himself.

"sir, i have to tell you the scene is very disturbing" the police man grips the doorknob, but he doesn't reply. he knows he's ready, he has to be. after all, the rest of his lovers also choose this path.

he sucked in a breath as they opened the door.

she was there, not alive, not breathing. he wanted to run to her, but yellow tape surrounded her like a barricade.

he was dumbfounded, why would she do it? to make him suffer? or because she was suffering?

"sir do you happen to know what this meant?", his eyes widened.

"what did that mean, all written in her own blood? she killed herself just to write it? was it for you sir?" he wondered. "sir, i'll have to ask again, what did she mean by,

the view from here is amazing"

ex;

ehh, idk.