Chapter 1

Victoria's POV

Mason: hey tori me and your brother are going out tonight wanna come??

Me: Mase you know that Amy is going to get mad if we go out on a tour night

Mason: so you dont wanna come?

Me: no im coming im just pointing it out. oh and where are we going?

Mason: we are going to that club downtown

Me: well ill be ready in about an hour

I walked into brothers hotel room and saw that he was distracted texting someone so i went up too him and snatched his phone away

Braxton: Victoria give me back my phone right now!!

I that the texts are form my mom

Me: why didnt you tell me you were texting mom??

Braxton: because mom didnt want you to know...

Me: know what?!

Braxton: That the willsons are gonna stay at our house for a couple of months..

Me: ugg Brax you know how I hate people keeping secrets

Braxton: I know I know im sorry it just that mom thought that maybe we should've waited to tell you..

He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead

Braxton: well i got to get ready to go clubbing tonight oh and you might wanna sleep with the tv on tonight

he winked at me

Me: ewww!!! Brax i dont need to know about that part of your life gross

Braxton: im just warning you

he chuckled

·····At the club·····

Brax and Mas left me alone right away , some friends they are ..

I didn't feel like dancing so i just sat down at a booth and asked the waiter for soda. After a while i had to go to the bathroom. On my way there I saw something that made my heart burn.

Girl: " um were kind of busy here so move along"

said the girl on Masons lap

Me: sorry... um ... im sorry

I rushed to the bathroom as tears started to build in my eyes.

Truth was that I had a crush on Mason since the day I met him. I mean who wouldn't he's a charmer with his perfect smile and muscular body and not to mention he's in the most famous band in the world today 'chance'

which I am in also and three other guys including my brother. We are recently ending on our tour in Florida and then we are flying back home to California to start senior year in high school.

I cleaned the mascara running down my face and went back out again.

I decided that I wanted to go back to the hotel, not bothering to tell my brother or Mason.