Anchors

Liam's POV

{This not an episode chapter! There's an author's note at the end of this chapter, and you might want to read it! Other then that.. Enjoy!}

~~~~

"Skye!"

I was able to break the chains, feeling a weight of excruciating pain lifting off my chest. But I only felt more right after I saw Skye tear the arrow out of her arteries. She collapsed on the ground.

I slid over to Skye, lying her on my legs, resting her head on my arm. She swallowed. "It hurts, I can't, I can't." She said in between breaths. Her hands covering her stomach, blood fighting its way out between her fingers.

Her heartbeat was high, and rising more with each time she struggled to speak. I put my hand on top of hers. "Breathe? I know but you have to try." I pushed her brown locks out of her eyes, which were swelling with tears.

Blood was crawling off of her chest, dripping onto the concrete floor in Derek's loft.

"I-it, it hurts." Her eyes connected with mine. Tears were flowing out of her eyes. I tightened my lips, my own tears rolling down my face, some landing on the ground, some landing on Skye's cheeks. I wiped them away quickly, along with hers.

"Don't be sad, please don't be sad." She said, her voice fading in and out.

I shook my head, sniffling. "I can feel your pain."

A weak smile formed on her pale face. "You didn't feel it before?"

I shook my head once more, then looked back down at her wound, where the silver arrow laced with wolfsbane had landed.

"You're going to be okay, Skye, I promise."

She nodded weakly,"I will be, just not, just not here."

"Don't say that, Skye. Scott will be here, they'll all be here. We're going to save you." I traced her cheekbone with my thumb, then caressed her cheek. She put her hand, which was drenched in blood, on top of mine.

Her voice was shaky. "If you can't, you better be damn sure you avenge me." She said, she tried to laugh, but winced instead.

"Liam, you have to tell Scott, tell him.. Tell him I found my anchor." Her breathing started to slow down. I shook her gently, keeping her awake.

"You can tell him yourself, you know why? Because you're going to make it. You always make it."

She laughed lightly,"You were always the one to be confident."

I managed to smile. "That's because you always gave me reasons to be."

"Then promise me you'll stay confident and that you won't give yourself reasons to be sad."

"I don't have to, because you'll always be there to talk me through them, always." I clenched her hand. Black veins swirled up my wrist, I was absorbing her pain. She had so much.

"Liam?"

I nodded.

"Do you think I'll see my.. family?"

"Yeah, yeah you will. You'll see your family. You'll see your mom, your dad. One day, you might even see Peter." I sighed quietly. "You'll be in a place, full of light. You'll be home. So go on, Skye. Go home."