Yaoi?!?!?

Sooo.... remember the part where Gray and Natsu fucked before homecoming? Well here's what happened. 😉

When they got to Natsu's room, Gray closed the door and continued making out on the door. Natsu lifted up his arms for Gray to take his shirt off. Gray did the same and took of his shirt himself.

Natsu touched Gray's muscular body. Gray lightly grabbed Natsu's waist which made Natsu shiver. Then Gray went to Natsu's bed and laid there, propping himself up. Natsu knew what Gray wanted and his face flushed a deep crimson. He was embarrassed that he had to do it first. But Natsu did want it.

Natsu slowly walked over to Gray and knelt down to Gray's pants. He could smell the scent of his arousal, which made Natsu all the more aroused himself. He unbuttoned and unzipped Gray's pants revealing his tight underwear, which Natsu could see the outline of his member. He gently tugged on it and Gray moaned a bit. Natsu bit his lip and pulled them off, to which Grays cock then flung up.

Natsu gripped Gray and stroked up and down. He licked his lips and rubbed his thumb on the tip. Gray shuttered at the touch. Natsu leaned closer and kisses his warm cock.

"S-Stop teasing me N-Natsu," Gray moaned.

Natsu smirked. "What? Like this," he said as he licked his shaft. "or like this?" He put his warm lips around it and Gray threw his head back gasping.

Natsu bobbed his head up and down on Gray's cock. The muscle his his mouth surround it making Gray moaned more.

Gray bucked his hips foreword, making his member go deeper into Natsu's mouth. Natsu started to tear up. As he came back up a string of saliva trailed from Gray's cock to Natsu's mouth. Gray grabbed Natsu's chin making Natsu look up to him.

"That's so hot," Gray said with red cheeks as he guided Natsu's face up to his for a heated kiss.

Gray pulled back after kissing for a while, "I taste nice."

Natsu blushed, "You do."

Gray's face then turned into a smirk, "but now I want to taste you." He flipped Natsu over and without hesitation, buried his face into Natsu's ass.

Natsu gasped as Gray licked and tongued his hole. He grabbed Natsu's member underneath him and started to stroke.

Natsu's whole body felt weak. Gray's moans of delight pleasured Natsu even more and he leaned back into Gray's face.

"Does that feel good?" Gray asked, though he already knew the answer based on Natsu's current state.

"Y-Yes. F-Fuck Gray!" Natsu moaned out.

Gray smirked widened and put a finger in Natsu's pink hole.

Natsu's eyes widened, then shut tight. Gray pushes in and out, slowly, adding up to 3 fingers gradually. Each one made Natsu moan louder and tighten around Gray more.

"Your so hot Natsu." Gray moaned, making Natsu blush more. "I wanna fuck you now." His fingers were removed and another long but bigger object filled Natsu's hole again.

Natsu quickly reached to grab a pillow he could moan loudly into, but Gray grabbed his hand before he could reach one. "Nope. I wanna hear you moan my name... Natsu," Gray said seductively. He leaned down and gently nibbled Natsu's ear.

Natsu couldn't resist, "F-Fuck Gray... fuck m-me."

Gray smiled, trailing kisses down to his neck. "That's right," he softly moaned. Gray thrusted slowly, only moving his hips back and forth. He thrusted deeply inside of Natsu, and pulled back until he was just out of him, then pushed all the way back in.

Gray started to speed up and Natsu moaned louder. Gray then hit the spot. Natsu cried out "Gray! Don't stop."

"I d-don't plan on it." Gray grunted.

He flipped Natsu back over so he was on his back, inserting his cock in once more and continued to fuck him. Not long after Gray started to get hotter and moan, "I'm gonna cum!" He thrusted his whole body in, releasing the hot liquid inside of Natsu. Natsu clawed Gray's back and came too well as he moaned Gray's name loudly.

They stared at each other, red faces, panting heavily. Gray's eyes scanned Natsu's entire body, enjoying every curve and muscle. Natsu cupped Gray's face and pulled him down for a kiss.

After a while they stopped to take a breath. "Your so sexy." Gray huffed.

Natsu trailed a finger down Gray's chest. "I was going to say the same about you," poking Gray. They smiled at each other. "Well, we're gonna have to get cleaned up and quick if we don't want to be late."

Hey guys, I'm back!
I hope you liked this part, I mean I tried so lemme know what you think. Hopefully I did well and you can expect to read more heated scenes like this. Please vote, comment, and share! I love you all! 😊😘😛