Chapter 1

Ryan's P.O.V.

-------------------

I woke up and then I look at the time and it said 7:30! OH NO I OVER SLEPT!!! Then I was in a hurry so I just flew on a T-Shirt that is short sleved that said WILD Style and the WILD was in a compass shape, and I threw on pants from PAC sun and did my hair and makeup. I ran downstairs and ate a pop tart. Then I got a text from Connor that said "I'm here. Basically Connor takes me and Dana to school and takes us home everyday. Then when I was done I grabbed my phone and back pack that had a bunch of patterns on it. Then I got into the front seat then we drove off. Then we started a small conversation.

---

Dana: Ryan, could you sleep through the lightning there was last night?!?

Ryan: No, that's how I over slept this morning.

Dana: hbu, could you sleep through the lightning?

Connor: yeah!

Dana: lucky

---

Then we got to the school, so we got out our schedules and started looking if we have any classes together. Me and connor have first and second hour together, and me and Dana have third and fourth hour together, and we all have both 5th hour together! So when the first bell rang we all went to our classes. Then when we got their, we picked the seats that were close together.

Dana's P.O.V.

-----------------

I was in class alone, when suddenly the boy that is me and Ryans enemy, which Is Zach Sudack. He has a BIG crush on Ryan, he's our enemy because he is mean and Ryan hates him because he keeps flirting with her, and keeps getting one step away from killing him. Connor doesn't know this, because Connor would probably do something bad to him, well I bet Ryan won't mind at all.

---

Zach: so where is your friend Ryan huh?!?

Dana: non of your business you little creep.

Zach: Fine, I'll just find her before 2nd period!

Dana: like that's going to happen, she's with one of her best friends.

Zach: and who is the best friend?!?

Dana: Do you really think I would tell you?

Zach: yeah

Dana: well the answer is...NO!!!

Zach: Fine.

---

Then he walked away, the teacher started introducing her self. Then one hour later class ended. When class ended, I went to my locker to get my stuff for history. Then Connor and Ryan came to my locker.

---

Ryan: so how was your class?!?

Dana: you know who was their...

Ryan: oh no I just hope that it doesn't see me.

Connor: Ryan, what's going on, and you can tell me anything.

Ryan: umm well, we better get to class so Dana, me and Connor will meet you up at lunch?!?

Dana: ok! Bye see you at lunch

---

Then they just walked away and went to class.