Chapter 5

Connor's P.O.V.

--------------------

i woke up at 6:00, and i just realize that today is the day that i talk to Ryan. So i wore a white shirt with a black jacket, and jeans, and my white vans. I had eggs, and toast, with orange juice. Then when i was done, i picked Ryan up then Dana. It was pretty awkward at first until Dana talked.

---

Dana: why are you guys being quiet, its making me feel awkward?

Ryan: i don't know, i guess i don't feel in a talking mood.

Connor: why don't you feel in a talking mood.

Ryan: i don't know

Connor: ok...

---

When Ryan, went to the bathroom, I talked to Dana.

---

Connor: what's up with Ryan?

Dana: umm, Ryan will be mad if I told you.

Connor: just tell me.

Dana: ok fine, well when you called me, Ryan was their because our parents was ok with her spending anight here. So pretty much while she was their she told me she liked you and you told me you liked her. I told her, but she doesn't believe me.

Connor: ohh that's why she was quiet.

Dana: yea

---

Then when Ryan got out of the bathroom, me and her decided to walk to class.

So pretty much during 1st and 2nd hour, we didn't talk at all.

---

Ryan's P.O.V.

-----------------

Finally school was over, today was a really awkward day. When Connor took us home, he said he had a surprise for me.

---

Connor: close your eyes.

Ryan: ok...

Then i felt him kiss me. Then i decided to open my eyes.

Ryan: what was that for?!?

Connor: i wanted to prove that i did like you. So would you want to go out with me?!?

Ryan: yes!!

---

Then hugged him, I'm so glad that I'm dating someone i knew my whole life!