Saving Elliot by northbynorth

Summary:

Meet Elliot Jensen; she's stubborn, intelligent, sarcastic, short-tempered and ambitious. Meet Elliot Fintry, he's impulsive, rude, cold, devious, and reckless.

It might be annoying having to share the same name as the person you hate, but it's even more annoying having to share the same house as them. He's everything she hates, so why does he make her heart pound at just the thought of him?

Winter and summer. Fire and water. North and south. Heaven and hell. This isn't a love story, this is a story about love.

~

About this book:

If you haven't read this book then I'm sorry but you haven't lived. I'm almost done with my second time reading this and seriously just yes. I get the feels like every .02 seconds and I just love it wayyy too much! It's one of those books that's hard to come by - like the ones that make you forget about everything around you and only focus on the characters. These types of books literally make me insane because I feel like the characters are actual people that I'm hanging out with and it's just weird but totally awesome. But seriously Elliot Fintry is so hot I just want to date him so bad you don't even understand! And then Elliot Jensen is like my spirit animal so this book is just the death of me! THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ! Go read it right now for real not kidding.

Category:

Teen Fiction, Humor

~

(Also, if you guys could PM me with awesome books that you've read and think deserve to be in this book. That's be great and make writing this a whole lot easier. Thanks!)