Chapter1

Pregnant with my bullys baby

Katy

This is katy:

http://m1200.photobucket.com/image/emo%20girls%20with%20blue%20hair/musicxlove37/emo-girls-blue-hair.jpg.html?o=2

My family hates me I. hate. school. the worst place especially because of nick my worst bully. I have a best friend named Emma, and pretty much everyone hates me. I have blue hair and big shot blue eyes

Nick

This Is nick:

http://m993.photobucket.com/image/hot%20emo%20guy/spazsmalley/emo-guy.jpg.html?o=2

Yah I'm a bully but I don't care I'm the most popular guy in school. I'm on top and I stay there by bullying Katy I don't care what that emo does. we used to be best friends bet she didnt tell you that she never tells anyone see ya bitches on the streets!

emma

This is Emma:

http://m1142.photobucket.com/image/emo%20girls%20with%20blue%20hair/mister58/scene%20hairstyles/tumblr_kwmyzgCFoS1qzgk7so1_400.jpg.html?o=28

Hi every one I'm katy's best friend and I'm bi (got a problem?) I don't care what people think of me I'ma scene I <3 hello kitty and hate nick ( I'ma rip his balls off)

Chapter 1

I was walking to school with my head down earbuds shoved in my ear listening to music as loud as my iPod would let me I turned down the volume I had a feeling someone was watching me "shit" I whispered to myself I started running this was part of my life now running from bitches I heard foot steps behind me then I heard screaming "emo slut kill yourself!" just run and never look back you thought to your self you felt something hit your head you put your hand on the spot you got hit in you look at your hand it had blood on it great you thought what a way to start the day "fuck you nick!" you screamed. at school Emma was waiting for you "what happened!" she said running towards you the blood from your head was easy to see on your blue hair you burst out crying in her arms she hugs me "it was that stupid nick again was it?" you nod "I'm gonna kill him soon Hun don't worry" you started to giggle Emma always knew how to make you laugh she was the only friend I have well I used to have two...

Flash back

"you should go out with him!" Emma said as you two took your seats at nicks football game he was hanging out with a bunch of preps all of them fake laughing nick had his arm around two girls they took one look at you and stopped laughing and whispered something in nicks ear I could barley hear him say "....I'll take care of it" "hey Katy!" he screams you look in his direction "I'm leaving your ugly ass!" "what!" you scream back "I said I'm dumping your ugly ass!" "what the hell you ass hole I thought we were friends!" you scream back he continues to laugh Emma came and you were about to burst into tears "what happened!?"she asked you so you told her told her and she got you out of view so no one could see you cry "it's okay" she says hugging you stroking your hair " no it's not you and him were all I had!" you cried even harder she held you tighter "you still have me" She held you...

Someone was clapping their hands in your face "we have to get to class" Emma said you had zoned out "k see ya" you gave her a hug you had different classes but nick had all of yours great you thought torture the whole day long x_x