Ch.6 the stalker named V PT.1

~STILL IN V'S POV~

I woke up quite early today so I got up and put on some clothes. once I got out of my room I saw Luna over in the kitchen scribbling something on a piece of paper. she took the paper and put on the fridge and scurried out of the house. I went over to the fridge and read the note.

"OK guys I'm gonna go out today and probably won't cone back til later tonight. so call me if you need me k? oh and if you don't have my number ask jin... OK anyeong! (≧∇≦)/  "

so going out today? huh Luna. you look pretty perked up today and if its gonna take you the...wait what?! she must going on a date!!! and why does jin have her number and not me?! this is just...ughh I gonna go after her! I don't know why but I feel that this is my duty and plus she is my marionette. she's gonna have to listen to me! and do what ever I tell her to do just like a puppet.

I hurried and grabbed my phone and wallet and ran out of the building. and thank goodness I was on time I just saw Luna walk around the corner!

I folowed her and just to see that she was with a...guy?! so she is on a date!

after a while of following her...wait not like a stalker its just that I feel the need to look after her when she is with this unknown mysterious guy. I mean guys can be a Lil slik so yeah I have to do what is...right!!!!

I then see them both walk into a store. I walk over to a bush and hide behind there so she won't see me hehe! I'm so spy like!

I then see her hug him!! whaaaaaat!!! no I have to oh no I can't blow my cover like this I'm just gonna have to wait for a right time!

~LUNA'S POV~

me and oppa walked into a store and he surprised me saying that we will go to a trip to a cabin wich I have been dying to go to one since forever! I got so excited I gave him a big hug.

then we left to go get some drinks.

while we got our drinks I asked oppa about that shy girl from school.

"hey um oppa do you like anyone?" I asked. he looked at me surprised and smiled. "mmm not really why?" he asked

"oh I just wanted to ask. and by the way what do you think of that mi-yun?" I said. "oh mi-yun? umm she's OK but I think she's weird" he said.

"hey! don't say that! I think she's very nice! and she's not like those other girls from school who even  try to act fake around me because of you." I said

"I know I know but how do you know she's nice?" he asked. "well I did see her around and she's more to what you see. I saw take in a lost cat and take care of it and returned him to its owner and I saw her help an elderly get up from the floor when no one else did .don't judge a book based on its cover..OK?" I said. he had a shocked expression on his face. but I could tell he was interested in her because he has that smirk and eye that give it out.

we got up and got ready to leave.

~V'S POV~

I was in the cafe with Luna and this guy across from me. for about 15min they started to get up and leave.

hehehe its time that I'm gonna use my  puppeteer powers!

A/N: *bows* im so so so so sorry for the slow updated! but plz keep on reading and voting!