jaes big decision

"here we have a wild min jae hyun," jungkook said, impersonating the british documentary maker, sir david attenborough, that jae showed him a while ago. he slowly turned the camera to face the oldest bts member, "watching the latest seventeen music video."

"yeah what about it? what would mingyu say if he found out you weren't streaming left and right?" jae stared back at jungkook, letting the video continue playing in the background.

"sounds like you're not streaming gods menu though.... now what would your good friend lee know say about that?" jungkook mocked jae right back.

jae rolled his eyes as namjoon and jimin both gegged in on their conversation, both agreeing with jungkook that lee know wouldn't be happy with jae.

"aren't you meant to not take sides in arguments joon? you know. being leader and everything means you shouldn't pick sides." jae looked back at the now finished 'left and right' music video, shaking his head slightly at the other members.

"sorry jae but i don't think lee know would be too happy with what you're doing" namjoon smiled, cheekily at the brunette who was staring at the black screen on his phone.

"well then i'll just stream it now," jae clicked on the music video for gods menu that was already in his recommenced, "that way i've streamed them both. that way minho and seungcheol both love me as much as i love them."

"you chose seventeen first.... meaning you favour seventeen." jimin pointed out before quickly quieting down after seeing the look he received from the oldest.

"why can't i favour them both? where does it say i have to like one more than i liked the other. that's like me picking a favourite from you guys, i mean it's jungkook, but it's a tough decision to make."

"whatever just say you like seventeen more than you like stray kids and we'll leave you alone." jimin shrugged at the elder as if it was such an easy thing to do.

"wait a second can we talk about how you just said your favourite was jungkook and not me?" taehyung was baffled as he moved to sit next to jae, staring at him in shock.

"no i'm better than you, at least in jae hyungs eyes" jungkook replied laughing, "joking haha that was a funny joke from me."

"no i'll leave the group before i choose between seungcheol and minho." jae folded his arms over his chest, pouting like a child who's just been scolded.

"okay bye. min jae hyun, the ex-bts member." yoongi stated as he walked through their dressing room to leave for the photo shoot. all the other members followed yoongi, shutting the door before jae could leave the room himself.

old a/n but it still suits this rewritten version
I don't know how to write or how to end things so...

new a/n
vibe check. i'm still crying but what's new. this was a dumb chapter but what's new. and there's probably grammatical errors but i don't care and what are you gonna do? sue me?

also can anyone tell me why i'm so ugly even though none of you know what i look like please just explain why i am : gross.