Lost Chapter: Trying Again

Chapter Writer's Note: Yay, I'm back. MySecretStash here or Jordan as you may know me. You know what? Just call me Jordan. Anyway, enough about me. I'm here writing another sex scene where Aurey and Vechs are trying for another baby. Let's go!

When Vechs walked into his and Aurey's room, drying his hair with a towel, he didn't expect to find a mostly naked Aurey laying spread-eagle on the bed.
"Vechs," She moaned. "I can't get my bra off. Can you help me?"
Vechs threw the towel to the side and went to help his angel. Aurey sat up and and Vechs went to work in the knot she had tied that morning. When he finally got the knot to undo, Aurey sighed in relief.
She turned, threw her arms around Vechs neck and kissed him.
"Thanks." She murmured when she broke away.
Ever since getting over her miscarriage three months ago, Aurey had been more affectionate and energetic.
Though she didn't realize it, when Aurey had hugged Vechs, she had pressed her breast up against his chest. So naturally Vechs was harder than rock. Aurey felt Vechs' arousal and she felt herself get wet at the thought of feeling him in her. During the first bit of her pregnancy, they had sex every couple days and she almost missed it. Aurey brought one of her hands down and gripped Vechs hard-on.
Vechs felt a Aurey's hand grabbing him through his boxers. He cocked* an eyebrow.
"You sure?" He asked, his hand already dropping to rub her.
Aurey bucked into his hand and moaned.
"Yes, oh God yes. It's over a year Vechs. I need you."
"That's all I need to hear." Vechs growled,using his other hand to grab one of Aurey's breasts and squeeze gently. Aurey moaned and Vechs felt her panties get even more soaked. He removed his hand from her chest and hooked his thumbs in her panties, pulling then off and chucking them on the floor. He slid his index finger into Aurey and she moaned even louder. She rocked her hips back and forth. Vechs added another finger and Aurey rocked harder. She made her kitten like noise and Vechs felt her clamp down on his fingers. He retracted his fingers and looked at them. They were covered in Aurey's juices. Vechs glance at Aurey and saw her eyes closed. He licked one of his fingers. It tasted sweet like her baking.
Aurey squinted open one eye, still recovering from her climax. She saw Vechs licking his fingers. The same fingers she had just came on.
"Vechs, that so gross!" She squealed.
Vechs smirked at her.
"You taste like frosting and your baking." He told her.
Aurey cringed.
"I can't believe you just swallowed that." Aurey said, still kind of grossed out that he would want to have that shit in his mouth.
It was so damn gross.
Vechs grabbed Aurey's legs and put them around his neck. He began lapping at her sex. Aurey clenched the blankets. Her eyes widened when she felt his tongue go inside her.
"Ah ah! VECHS VECHS!" Aurey screamed as she came again.
Vechs had her come on his face but he wiped it off. When Aurey recovered again, she immediately had him sit with his feet touching the floor. She slowly removed his boxers. When they were off, Aurey tossed then away. She slowly rubbed his erection. Vechs felt tortured by the slow pace Aurey was going. He looked down at her and saw her smirking evilly at him. She was getting him back. Her pace quickened very slowly until she was going her normal speed. Then she stopped. Vechs was about to ask why when he felt something warm and wet encase his hard. He looked and saw Aurey's head bobbing up and down. It took all the reluctance he could muster not to grab her hair and force her up and down. Vechs felt himself on the verge on climax and warned Aurey. She just sped up. Vechs fisted the sheet as he came into Aurey's mouth. It shot down her throat and a small drop oozed out the side of her mouth. She swiped up the small drop and licked it off her finger.
"It tastes just like you." She murmured lustfully.
With that, Vechs grabbed her hips and slammed her down. He felt his hard become encased inside her.
"Damn Aurey, your still tight as hell." Vechs grunted.
"And that's still gross." She retorted.
Vechs lifted her up and slammed her back down. Aurey moaned.
"Do it again!" She begged.
Vechs did it again and she made her kitten-y mewling sound. Vechs started ramming Aurey harder and harder until he felt her clamp around him. He now always made it through her first climax, though not by much. Aurey's eyes rolled back in her head during her climax. When the effects wore off, she rocked her hips as Vechs thrusted into her. This time, they came together. Vechs grunted loudly and Aurey mewled. They fell with Aurey lying on Vechs chest as they always ended up.
"You'd had better gotten me pregnant." Aurey whispered.
"I don't think there is a possibility that I didn't." Vechs replied.
"I'll still love you if I'm not though." Aurey told him.
"I know you will."

Once again, Etho had been standing frozen down the hall throughout the making of the love. His timing for pranks was terrible.

*:3

Alright. I wrote some pretty pervy shit compared to the last one. I hope you liked.

-Jordan