Day 1- Looking at a joke

This takes place 2 months after the first book :D I also took out Zetsu because he wasn't really present in the last book, but I added someone else :3

Hidan coughed and Deidara sneezed. And to Kisame, this seemed all too suspicious.

"Don't tell me you're both sick" said Kisame annoyed already.

"Oh I'm sorry Kisame. I forgot that even though you watched Deidara sneeze and me cough, your puny fish brain can't comprehend whether we are sick or not. Well of COURSE we are!" yelled Hidan.

Lying down on the couch with his eyes closed, Itachi sat up and opened his eyes.

"You two are going to get a whole epidemic started like somebody did 2 months ago" said Itachi.

"So it's my fault now?! You were the one sick before all of us!" yelled Hidan.

Sasori sighed.

"Would all of you just shut up? You're going to wake up-"

"What going on here?" asked Pein.

"Ooh! Ooh! Tobi knows! They are getting sick like last time!" yelled Tobi.

Kakuzu smacked his face in disappointment on how such a small secret can't be kept by Tobi.

"Huh. Well I'm getting the hell out of here. Call me when you are all better" said Pein.

Pein left in the blink of an eye, and soon enough, all hell broke loose.

"Right well since you're all stuck in here, ya might as well get sick" said Hidan hugging every other Akatsuki member.

Hidan approached Itachi with his arms wide open.

"Touch me Hidan. I dare you" said Itachi.

"Okay" said Hidan.

Hidan ruffles Itachi's hair and walked over to Kisame without a care in the world.

"Well that's everyone" said Hidan.

"Bitch" mumbled Itachi.

Deidara walked over to Hidan and have him a high five.

"Nice goin" he said.

"Thanks" said Hidan.

"I'll set everything up" said Konan.

"Way to get the day started" said Kakuzu.

"Tobi agrees. What joy!" said Tobi.

Everyone slipped into their beds, but they didn't have any covers.

Everyone fell asleep quickly. Everyone but Deidara.

Ha. I know. I'll wake up Itachi with some of my art, thought Deidara.

Deidara quietly crept over to Itachi's bed where Itachi was dead asleep.

Deidara molded a small bird with his left hand and threw it at Itachi. However, right before Deidara exploded it, Itachi jolted out of his bed in a fraction of a second and held Deidara's hand down, preventing Deidara from activating the bomb.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" asked Itachi.

Deidara turned around to see Itachi with his Mangekyo Sharingan activated.

"Jeez Itachi. You're always overdoing everything. And haven't you ever heard of or seen a joke?" asked Deidara while he was pouting like a little kid.

"Yes I've seen one. Actually, I'm looking at one right now. Get back to bed" said Itachi.

"I've got a feeling" said Kakuzu to Sasori.

"That what?" asked Sasori.

"That this'll be worse than last time."