Description

"The pursuit of truth is the only thing worthy of a hero." - Giordano Bruno

A wonderful city, a wonderful life. No one ever starves, no one is without a home, and no one is ever miserable. To keep it that way, all the government requests of you is to keep your glasses on. There are consequences if you don't, but they will never be used. Wearing a simple pair of glasses is such a small price to pay, in order to maintain the luxurious lifestyle.

Then again, maybe it's not worth it. There are a few people now and then who have dared to remove their glasses, out of curiosity, or something more. For Effe West, it's the latter. She will be the only one to remove the glasses and see beyond her rose-coloured society. It takes guts, courage, and incredible stealth. For if the government found out... there would be no more Effe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a/n] Hi everyone! Welcome to Everything is not what it Seems..., a book by yours truly :). While reading this book, you'll come across things, and story elements that you would never expect, including the origins and aftermath of what happens further on. If you're super smart and have managed to figure it out already, well done! I hope that you'll all enjoy reading this book! Don't feel scared to comment some criticism, as long as it's constructive! I love to hear feedback on my stories, and what I can do to improve their quality. Anyway, click that button down below and continue onto the story! :))