Chapter 21.

*2 months later*

So much has happened in 2 months. Kaitlyn got her a apartment. And her and Tyler are still dating. And my and Timothy are still together. An me and Dustin are just friends. We are not fighting anymore we worked everything out and we are friends now. I laid back on my bed and watched spongebob. My stomach got a sharp pain in it. I jumped up to take a midol. It's a pill you take when your cramping. I took one and laid back down.

And i suddenly got sick to my stomach. The pills wasn't working. I walked to my bathroom and wet my face. Because maybe I'm just hot. But then I realized. My monthly period didnt come last month. I started to freak out I got flashbacks of what had happened with me and Timothy.

Oh my gosh! I pulled my shirt up and looked in my body mirror. I turned sideways and looked too. My stomach has gotten a little bigger. Oh my gosh!! I can't be pregnant. I can have a kid I'm still a kid. I'm only 15. Nooo. I grabbed the pregnancy test that kaitlyn left here and I tested it. About 5 minutes later I looked at it. The test came back positive. Oh my gosh! this can't be happening. I run into my room grabed my phone and dialed Timothy's number.

Ring ring ring..... Oh my gosh please pick up! Pick up pick up pick up. I need you to answer Timothy come on.

'Hello? gracie it's 6:00 in the morning on a Sunday. Why are you awake? is everything okay baby?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

"No everything is not okay Timothy. Sorry for waking you but this is really important and it can not wait!" I said.

"Okay then what is it?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant. And it's your baby" I said in a low voice.

"What!?? I can't have another child. Oh my gosh. Nooo I can't do this get a abortion gracie I can't have another child I don't want one" he said freaking out.

"Calm down Timothy everything is okay! I'm freaking out to trust me. But I know one thing I am not getting a abortion and that is for sure you can forget that! even just thinking about that makes me sick. Noo" I said.

Beep.

I her the sound through my phone. Did he just hang up on me? oh no he didn't. I true to call him every five minutes like fifteen times. And he still won't pick up.

I laid on my bed staring at the ceilin for about 1 hour or so. I tried calling Timothy again ten times and still no answer. This is really pissing me off. He ant be one of those dads that just abandons the child. I want my child to have a father. Every child needs there father.

I need to call kaitlyn and tell her.

Ring ring.

After two rings she picked up.

'Hey gracie is everything okay? I miss you babe." she said.

"No everything is horrible. And I miss you too. But I have to tell u something and u have to promise not the freak out or anything" I said.

"Okay I promise love what is it?" she asked.

"Kaitlyn I'm pregnant and it's Timothy's baby" I said.

"Oh my gosh this is great congrats babe." She yelled.

"Yeah I'll talk to you at school tomorrow bye" I hun up the phone I laid down all day and just watched movies until 7:45pm. I jumped into the shower and I bathed and I washed my hair. And I got out and laid into bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love you all don't forget to vote comment and follow me (: thanks I love youu. <333
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓