chapter 8• Surprise?

Bakugou was in on it. The whole text message thing.

(M/n)s birthday was today, and he wasn't about to let him slide by, (M/n) didn't want anyone to know about it. But Midoriya— being an old friend, told the news.

Bakugou came back to the stall and the bell rung.

He grabbed (M/n) and put a blind fold over his eyes.

"Bakugou?" Bakugou grinned at the bored deep voice. "(M/n)." He had been wanting to do something for the alcoholic for quiet some time. He pulled (M/n) out of the school, making eye contact with every one that should be at the surprise party.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Bakugou snickered. "You'll see loser. Just wait.". He was actually excited, he always wanted to see (M/n) have fun.

"Katsuki. Don't fuck around."

Bakugou grinned as if that was a challenge.

"No promises, babe."

"The fuck—"

"Oh look, we're here."

"Where mother fucke—?"

(M/n) and Bakugou walked in. His blind fold was removed, "Why are we here?—"

"SURPRISE!"

(M/n) jumped.

Confetti and balloons were suddenly thrown in his dorm room.

"You guys.."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (M/N)!"

"You guys.."

Katsuki securely wrapped an arm around (M/n)s torso feeling him shake.

"You guys.."

Everyone watched as his emotionless face became sad.

"Thank you."

They all cheered and went into a group hug, they night started with games and beer, chattering and dares. When no one was watching, Bakugou turned (M/n) to face him, put an arm onto the small of his back, and pulled him into a soft, loving kiss. Nothing too much, but it was simply perfect.

Bakugou pulled back with a string of saliva connected between them, he wiped the spit from his lips, then his lovers.

"Happy birthday (M/n), I hope it's just a great as you are."

(M/n) smiled, something he rarely did.

He brought Bakugou into a tight embrace, nuzzling his face in the others chest.

"It wouldn't have been great without you, I'm not great without you."

Bakugou smirked, and chuckled. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind (M/n)s ear.

"I love you."

"Love you too... Bakagou."

Bakugou's hands crackled but he gave a tiny laugh, secretly wanting to smoke him into the ground.

The night went amazing, and (M/n) wondered what he did to deserve such great friends, his class 1-A friends, were his family, and nothing could change that.

He grinned, a truly was a home.

He wondered about the text he got though. What about those?

rewind

Bakugou met up with Kaminari.

"What?" He growled. Kaminari laughed nervously and smugly put a hand on his neck, rubbing.

"Since tomorrow's (M/n)s birthday, I wanted to get him riled up."

Kaminari leaned close and told Bakugou his plan, saying that Bakugou would have to be, "Using his best acting skills."

Now

Guess he'll never know. He shrugged, and continued having fun.

He had a tap at his shoulder, and who no one saw but him, Kioshi.

"Oi," (M/n) said, motioning the Kioshi's bleeding arm.

"We need to hurry.."

"Baka what's wrong."

Only one person saw (M/n) talking to 'himself'.

"There's someone—"

well, looks like you're just gonna have to wait, huh?