Her world

I sat there, on the tile bathroom floor wondering if life was worth living. every voice is saying "do it" and they won't stop. They keep shouting and screaming but it's all in my head, so the voices grow stronger. fat, ugly, worthless, a waste, a disappointment is all I hear now. It's like a chant, that has no beginning and no end. it's driving me mad. I grab my razor and mark my skin with thin red lines. The usually satisfying pain is now just numbness. I want to feel pain, to make my emotional pain physical. but I feel nothing.i lay down and curl into a ball, chocking back sobs so my parents don't hear me. my shirt is stained with my black mascara. My throat constricts with every silent sob I keep quiet. in a final act of desperation I go on my phone, hoping for a distraction. I silently hoped my friends would've texted me back asking how I was but it's 3 in the morning. the only notification I have is something from you now, tristons live. I feel a sudden burst of energy spread through my veins. a slight smile plays on my lips. all because of this boy, and his friend josh. to me they are my 3am. On nights like this when I need someone, I have them. they make me smile when I don't want to. they make me laugh when I just want to cry. they keep me alive on nights like tonight. they are so special to me, but to them I'm just another name. I will never be something special to them. but you never know, stranger things have happened...