07/25/18

Yesterday, I came home from Wyoming visiting my cousin. It was a long day with flights and all.

When I got home my mom had written me a letter. I am 17 and I haven't spoken to my mom since I was 14 (when my parents divorced)we just don't have a good relationship. The letter was for my 17 and 1/2 Birthday which who counts halves? But coincidentally my half birthday falls on my parents anniversary. As usual I was upset she tried doing something for me. The letter said how much she missed me and blah, blah, blah. I don't care. Then she left two 15 dollar gift cards to Panera. I love Panera but I don't like using anything from her. My dad told me she called him. She left a voicemail asking how my senior trip was. She doesn't even know I'll be a senior in the fall. At least, she won't be trying to go to my graduation if she doesn't know my grade.

Then after getting all upset over the dumb card my grandma wanted to go to dinner. I wanted to cry. I was exhausted. Do people have respect for my space? Jesus, all I wanted to do was sleep.

But today, oh today. It started by waking up right before my doctors check up. I rolled out of bed and got the standard doctors visit and two shots (I'm sore). Then I went to my boyfriends house and hung out. He had the great idea of going to Panera and using the dumb cards. So he drove me home and got the cards off the table. We go to Panera and he orders me the Sierra Turkey. I told him I wasn't hungry and he got it anyway. When I got from the bathroom our food was their. I sat in front of my plate and stared. He tried to get me to eat but I wouldn't eat something she paid for. And threw the sandwich in the trash. Then we went to Bed Bath and Beyond. Like always I have to be a little bitch. So we got into a fight about what girls were on his phone. Then I went home, stormed out of the car and cut up the gift cards and the letter and burned them.

Tomorrow, I have my first gynecologist appointment for my period cramps and I'm just going to throw the biggest fit if they give me a Pap smear. I just want the drugs for my cramps that's all.