The Wait Is Over.

Ginger pacing nervously back and forth in the Stone flower airport. Excited and anxiously waiting for his lover Sakura to arrive.
Sakura, sitting on the plane looking out the window at this new and beautiful place. Butterflies in her stomach as she smiles, counting the seconds until she sees her lovers face.
The plane comes into landing, the wait is over.

Sakura steps into the airport from off the plane, her eyes searching for Ginger. He however noticed her instantly, unable to move, mesmerised by her beauty. He walks over to her, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. Sakura'a eyes widen with joy as her future husband stands before her.
Ginger wraps his arms around her, kisses her cheek and whispers in her ear how divine she looks, Sakura goes on her tiptoes and kisses his lips saying she loves him more.

Ginger reaches down to Sakura's hand grasping it firmly, in his other hand her luggage. They leave the airport and wait for a taxi. Despite being an airport it is eerily quiet outside, not a soul around. Ginger takes this opportunity to grab Sakura, pinning her against the wall and kissing her passionately, his hands caressing her body. A beep is heard, signaling the taxi is ready. They both enter the taxi and begin their voyage.