6

Some of us if not all have always thought that death would relief us from all the pain we are enduring in this life, but really?! Do you actually think that death will be the end of your suffering and not the beginning of something new.

Whenever I get suicidal thoughts the only image that get to my mind is of me killing myself, and then I lay with closed eyes and empty mind. I finally figured that feeling. I have been fooling myself that death is exactly like sleeping, which is  very peaceful. My inner devil and weak iman had me for getting the important phase that's coming after death "which in case of suicide a whole new harder level of pain and punishment"

I feel like the biggest sinner of all saying that I completely forgot that Allah would still judge me after  he takes my soul. I love and fear him but that still happened. So if any one wishing death upon themselves, have a second thought, are you really ready to meet him SAWT are you ready for your results if what you did through out your years of living?!.

To those who don't know that feeling I pray that you never go through such  horrible phase during your life.

While those who do. May Allah grant you strength to get over this. The only way out is to get closer to Allah and know him better and I know you might not like this advise but try to get closer to him and he won't disappoint you and always remember Allah never burden a would beyond what it can bear.