Marking

_________

Authors pov

Taehyung was walking to Math class he heard some Alphas staring him down. He felt really uncomfortable. Yoongi and Jimin were already sitting down. Jimin and Yoongi are dating, Taehyung sat down by Jimin and smiled.

"You still haven't found an Alpha?" Jimin said concerned. "No...i'm not in heat yet either" Taehyung said feeling embarrassed

"Don't be embarrassed. I bet you that most of the kids in here dont even have and Alpha" Jimin said giggling a little.

Taehyung laughed and smiled when Jungkook came in. A lot of omegas were head over heels on Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't really care for him. But actually he knew that Jungkook has his eye on someone but no one knows who it is

Taehyung waved at Jungkook and he came and sat down by him. Jungkook was tapping his pen until Taehyung asked the teacher to use the bathroom.

"Dude, are going through your ru-" Yoongi was cut off by Jungkook. "y-yes, i need s-someone" Jungkook said sweating.

"Just ask Taehyung...maybe he'll agree" Yoongi said but Jimin butted into the conversation "He cant!! he hasn't been through Heat!!" Jimin said worried

Taehyungs Pov

I went into the bathroom, looking at my hard rock boner. Damn it! heat! right now! i cant just leave it like this. It hurts...

Authors Pov

Jungkook went into the same bathroom as Taehyung. He smelled Taehyung and ran into the bathroom. "Taehyung?" Jungkook said looking at Tae. "y-yes" Taehyung said trying to cover his boner

"i know your on heat, i'm going through my rut" Jungkook said, smiling "ill help you? if you want?" Taehyung said looking up at the taller man.

Jungkook smashed their lips together. feeling taehyungs soft plump lips against his. He asked for and entrance, taehyung let him in.

Jungkook explored Taehyungs wet cavern, Taehyung would lightly moan when their tongues would touch. "just so you know, i like it rough tae" Jungkook said before doing anything. "Nghh~fuck mr till i can't walk daddy~" Taehyung said trying to get Jungkook to move.

"Your wish Baby Boy" Jungkook grabbed taehyung ripped off his clothes. Jungkook did the same to his, and took out his member. Taehyung gasped at the size, Taehyung got on his knees and started to suck him. Taehyung hollowed his cheeks, looking up at Jungkook. Jungkook was even more turned on so he lifted Taehyung up and taehyung wrapped his legs around jungkooks waist, and his arms wrapped around his shoulders. Every thrust Taehyung would scratch Jungkooks back. Jungkook would grunt and go faster. Jungkook started to mark taehyung, he started off sucking his neck, then to biting his neck. Jungkook felt himself needing to come.

"fuck fuck fuck, i need to come" Jungkook said pulling out of Taehyung. Taehyung grabbed his member and started sucking him again. Jungkook came into his mouth. "ah~thank you Jungkook" Taehyung said pleasured.

____

Jungkook pushed Taehyung against the lockers. and started to his scent onto Taehyung. "Your mine, and only mine. Hear me? Tae?" Jungkook said biting Taehyung "nghh~yes daddy" Taehyung managed to get out.

Jungkook saw Hoseok and Taehyung laughing with each other do it made him mad.

After Jungkook was done, Taehyung smelled like Jungkook. They headed to lunch, Taehyung walked into the cafeteria, he heard Mang Lee, walk up to him.

Lee was a alpha, he always had a crush on Tae. Lee walked up to him, smelling Tae. "Why do you smell like Jungkook?" Lee asked "i-uh-um-" Taehyung was cut off by Lee face to face with him.

"c-can you p-p-please move a-away?" Taehyung said tearing up. "You. We're. Supposed. To. Be. My. Omega. Taehyung"

"i-i-i'm s-" Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook walking up to them "What the hell are you doing?" Jungkook said standing in front of Tae. "Trying to get my Omega" Lee said trying to look for Tae

"Go. He's mine" Jungkook said. "no, he's mine!" Lee said. Making Jungkook mad. Jungkook eyes flashed black and red.

"woah, woah, Jungkook!" Namjoon yelled at him. "calm down!". He yelled again. "no!" Jungkook said pushing him away. Jungkook and Lee started fighting, you can hear their growling and yelling "he's mine" "STOOOP!" Taehyung yelled. "You both! are not supposed to be fighting over me! IM JUNGKOOKS NOT YOURS LEE. ALL YOU HAVE IS WET DREAMS OF ME LEE! IT DOESNT MEAN IM MORE MATE!!" Taehyung yelled which made the boys stop.

Jungkook got up and his eyes flashed back to the hazel brown they were. Jungkook ran out of the room and went into the library

___

TBC!
wassuh hoe, welcome to this story, you better like it!

:))