chapter 4.

your sitting in the airport with your headphones and iced tea, and your about to go meet the love of your life. what more could you want?
your flight is called and like a child in toys are us you raced over to the line and of course you were first in line, forgetting your going to be on this plane for like 24 hours. you have one stop at LAX for plane petrol but besides that your going to be on this Plane for a damn long time.

[ 24 hours later ]
[ narrated ]
courtney wandered around the airport for a while, collecting her bags and looking for somewhere to get some iced tea. as she does so she realised something almost critical to surviving in this foreign country, TRANSPORT!! it doesn't seem that bad, your probably thinking "oh just look it up" but courtney's phone was dead! as she realised her phone was dead she looked around for a powerpoint but had no luck whatsoever. courtney thought to herself *hmmm FUCK WAIT I SEE A TAXI* she wasn't sure if it was a taxi that someone had booked or something but it's better than nothing am i right? she ran towards the door as fast as possible, but ran directly into this very shady looking guy. he has a navy blue jumper on with his hood covering his face, but he also had 2 bodyguards. he thankfully caught courtney, but she was in to much of a hurry to realise who he was. "wow" he mumbled softly. "oh shit i'm so sorry i'm in a real rush" courtney said as she rushed off to the taxi. thankfully the taxi took her to her hotel.