15

#1

Person A is a shapeshifter and often takes the form of a cat to mess with people and slink away after doing so.

Person B has been dealing with a ridiculous cat that's been terrorizing their garden so the go and make several elaborate traps and deterrents to ensure that their flower bed is intact. But no matter what they do, the plants are always uprooted.

#2

"What is wrong with you?"

"Let's start with everything and go from there."

#3

"Love? Not my style," she said, slamming a hand down onto a picture of a pastry. "This one the other hand? Heck yes."

#4

Giving an all new meaning to the saying "pulling their leg", they watched as the dog wandered the yard with their prosthetic.

#5

"There is absolutely no way I am calling you my friend. We're in public."

"Embarrassing you is my job. Or have you not noticed the sparkly pink...words...on your jacket?"

"You did wHAT TO MY JACKET?!"

#6

"This is getting ridiculous."

"What do you mean?"

"Just take off that stupid hat!"

#7

"I can't believe everyone here still tolerates you."

"It's not like they can kick me out. I'm the only one who actually lives here."

#8

 "Can we do something romantic, like plan a murder or something?"

#9

"We aren't going to rob anything tonight, I don't think that's romantic enough."

#10

"Oh dear, that happens to be my idiot, isn't it?"