My past months

So the past month or so has been pretty hard I lost my best friend to suicide, I also lost my other friend due to myself and my feelings towards them. I had been at my school for a year and my best friend was very depressed cutting and unhappy with his life. He tried to OD and more multiple times whilst I was there. We bonded over that type of stuff sadness he was always there for me and I was always there for him but I guess he didn't feel like it. I lost him on 6-8-18 I was told by my crush who was also his best friend at 8:43pm and I didn't believe him. I texted, let's just call him Tom, for weeks after he died. Paragraphs on how I missed him and how devastated we all were. On 6-25-18 I lost my female best friend, let's call her Yellow, because of her girlfriend whom she got back with after three try's at the relationship without telling me. I was pissed and had no intention of talking to her so I cut her off, because I liked her in a relationship kinda way so I was jealous because I knew they weren't good for each other. And then I had to deal with my father who left me while I was 5, he had tried to keep contact but sucked at it. I had to go see him and him girlfriend for a month which was okay but not good for me. And yesterday I slept through my mothers birthday due to all my problems with mental health. But that's been my past month and it sucks.