Runaway Child

• Dedicated to Randomlydia

chapter one : A tear in my eye

It was queen Elizabeths diamond jublee. Every one was out side cheering. While i was being told off by my father. My mother was was watching me looking guilty. While my father was shouting a tear came to my eye. so planed to runnaway...

chapter two: 12pm

It was 12pm i got out of my bed got changed and packed a small bag. I dropped it out of my window so i could have a nice landing. I closed my eyes counted down from ten then jumped . When i count down from ten it makes me not scared. Because i jump then open my eyes. (So i dont regret it). i landed on my ankle. Twisted it a bit. But it did't hurt.

chapter three: lost!

I didn't know where i was ,but i found my self in a dark scary wood. The grass was slimy green i doubt it that if you saw a sheep here you wouldn't see it eat the grass. The air was very thin i had to run to beable to catch my breath! Also the air was so foggy i walked in to a tree!!! My mouth started to dry up, but luckly i had some coca cola on me. I had two bottles of it and in each one it had a liter in it.

chapter four: I'm stuck!!

I came to a huge fallen down oak tree. I ythought that i could fit my foot throught the split. But i thought wrong my vans got stuck. Suddenly i got worried since i been there for a long time. But that was not the problem. There was a pack of wolves right behind me. The alfa came up to me slowly. It's pointed fangs came over his bottem lip. His fur was a dark gray with stripes of black in it. The rest of the gang where snarling behind the alfa. I was really worried i didn't know what to do. I yancked my foot out of the split. And walked away slowly. The alfa lay down on the ground. Then the rest of the pack did so.

chapter 5: Friends

I walked off thinking that they would walk off. With no interest. But I thought wrong. As I walked off the Alfa got up slowly. So you know the rest of the pack did. I started to run away from them but they caught me. The Alfa rubbed his head on my leg. Then he went under my legs. When I walked off the howled really loud. So I took it that we where friends.

Chapter 6: meet the gang

Me and the Alfa where run along side by side. With the rest of the pack behind. Suddenly I fell. I had I huge cut down my leg. It was from my knee to my ankle. The pack looked scared so ran off. But I told the Alfa to go get help. So he sprinted off. I lay on the ground with a huge pain in my leg.

look at my story every day since it will have a new part to it every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!