Question 10

Im Back! miss me? i no you did :p this is from DBZ_Rhianna_DBZ who is totally awesome shes 13 like me AND from west philly like me sooo kool!! :) anyway her question is for Vegeta AGAIN which is "at the end of dbz kai why did you vow never to fight again but end up doing it during the buu saga??" omg i cant watch that episode without crying its soo sad :'( even sadder then when vegeta blew himself up.... well its around the same sadness :( :'( :( lets go and answer the questions so i can watch it and start crying all over again :(

Saph: VEGETA!!!!! VEGETA YOU HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION! VEGETAAA!!!!!!!!!

Piccolo: Hmph! how much times do i need to tell you not to shout your hurting my ears....

Saph: sorry have you seen piccolo

Piccolo: ................

Saph: aw come on pika pika your still not mad that i didnt come training at the lookout on Saturday! i was TIRED!

Piccolo: i hate you calling me that plus you could have told me or even send someone to tell me! i was waiting for half an hour thank dende he told me you was sleeping!!

Saph: ok ok dont have to rub it in im SORRY!

Piccolo: this means you have double hours of training

Saph: aw come on pika-

Piccolo: NO! i have put my foot down And my name is not pika!!

Saph: but as a punishment your gonna use those beams in your eyes

Piccolo: *smirks* if you say so

Saph:... whatever... shut up i need vegeta.... VEGETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegeta: what?! WHAT?!

Saph: question time!

Vegeta: oh for the love of-

Piccolo: *sighs* just answer the question if you havent noticed this thing only takes long cuz you always have a long conversation that lasts half the day!!

Vegeta: NAMEKIAN HOW MUCH TIMES DO I TELL YOU I DO NOT TAKE ORDERS FROM NO ONE ESPECIALLY A GREEN GIANT LIKE YOU *smirks*

Piccolo: i only seem like a giant because your so incredibly small *crosses arms*

Vegeta: IF I WAS YOU I WOULD LEARN YOUR PLACE BEFORE RANTING AND SHOWING OFF NAMEKIAN! I CAN STILL BLAST YOU INTO NOTHING!!

Saph: buuut your not gonna do it are you?! ARE YOU VEGETA?!

Vegeta: *mumbles*

Saph: thought so and piccolo shut up dont go bad mouthing vegeta! im not gonna do anything to you cuz octoturkey will kill me but vegetas my fav you come like 4th or 5th sorry bruv....

Vegeta: *smirks* what can i say... the women love me

Saph: ew disgusting i said your my fav dont mean i love you! plus what about bulma

Vegeta: what about that women?

Saph: dont you love her since you did get narked when she was slapped in the face hahaha!

Vegeta: *blushes* ........whatever.........shut up.......

Piccolo: *raises eyebrow* you see this is what i mean *sighs and begins to meditate*

Saph: ok ok! gosh so picky!! vegeta you have a question from DBZ_Rhianna_DBZ which is "at the end of dbz kai why did you vow never to fight again but end up doing it during the buu saga??" OMG! i remember that aww vegeta it was so sad seeing you sad and it had that sad song to it to-

Vegeta: yes yes now-

Saph: you were so upset..... i felt so sorry for you, you was like *says in vegetas voice* ' i shall never fight again ' i was actually crying :'(  and piccolo what did you do-

Vegeta: will you please stop your pathetic blabbing so i can-

Saph: WHAT DID YOU DO PICCOLO! YOU JUST LEFT HIM THERE!! YOU MADE A JOKE OUT OF IT!! YOUR SO MEAN! YOU NO VEGETA WANTED KAKAROTT TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF HIM!! (kakarott? ive been spending WAY to much time with vegeta)

Piccolo: i did offer to help him but he refused, it was his own stubborn choice he said he didnt need help from anyone so thats what he got!

Vegeta: *looking uncomfortable* can-can i answer the question now... yes girl i have my sad moments everyone does! so stop feeling sorry for me what kind of saiyan are you?

Saph: *sniffs* sorry veggie its just it ws sooo sad :( and the music didnt help... anyway where did you go when you flew off???

Piccolo: he probably went of sulking for 7 years.. *chuckles*

Vegeta: that dosent concern you *crosses arms and looks away* plus if you never noticed i waas there to go and see that brat of mine off-

Saph: was you? i never saw y- wait i remember aw see i new you cared about him! and even more proof is when cell blasted trunks and you went raging mad! admit it you love trunks :)

Vegeta: *eye twitch* wah-what?! i never said nothing of the sort! how did you get that idea of course i do love- wait no i don't argh! CAN WE MOVE ON LET ME ANSWER THE QUESTION BEFORE-

Saph: go on then no ones stopping you-

Vegeta: *falls down Anime style* WHAT?! LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO YOU WAS CRYING YOURS EYES OUT! GRIEVING OVER NONSENSE! THEN YOU WERE COOING OVER RUBBISH!

Saph: That was then this is NOW ! and right now your supposed to be ANSWERING THE QUESTION!

Vegeta: You women! soo.....PARANOID

Saph: *sticks out tongue* Whaaattteverrrrr *crosses arms and taps toe* (says like sonic the hedgehog does :p) well? were waaitttiiiiinnngggggg!!!!!!!!

Vegeta: *sighs aggressively* my life is in deep shit if im forced to listen to these earthling women!!

Saph: yes, yes you are now you monkey answer... wait what happened to piccolo

Vegeta: STOP ASKING SO MANY GOD DAMN QUESTIONS GIRL! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ASNWER IF YOU JUST ASK ON AFTER ANOTHER! THE NAMEK LEFT A WHILE AGO TO GO AND DO WHATEVER HE DOES NOW SHUT UP! I NEED TO NO THE QUESTION AGAIN DAMMIT!

Saph: *makes muffled noises*

Vegta: WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING!

Saph: STOP SHOUTING! gosh you told me to shut up so i shut up now what do you want!

Vegeta: WHATS THE FRICKING QUESTION!! DENDE YOUR SO FUCKING PISS TAKING!!-

Saph: THANK YOU AND THE QUESTION IS " AT THE END OF DBZ KAI WHY DID YOU VOW NEVER TO FIGHT AGAIN BUT END UP DOING SO DURING THE BUU SAGA" now can we stop shouting it gives me a headache

Vegeta: i didn't mean when i said that! obviously a saiyan warrior would never give up fighting apart from that fat gorilla who cut off my tail *growls* i will get my revenge *smirks* plus you really think they could defeat buu without me? even kakarotts strength wasn't enough to surpass him he had to use the spirit bomb including every ones power!

Saph: thank you now was that so much? man your so full of yourself vegeta! anyways there's the answer bye guys im going to go grab some lunch see y'all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HEY GUYS IS MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! thanks to DBZ_Rhianna_DBZ for your question the answer is above me :) sorry it was short i promise to do  more longer one in the future remember to keep asking questions i enjoy answering them!!!!! DBZ and DBZ KAI ONLY!!!!! see ya l8er dont be a h8er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE OUT!!!!!!!