Leaving for Italy

A/N: Yes ok so this is like 2 weeks later, AKA they are leaving for Italy tomorrow! They leave on a Monday BTW! Ok so um happy reading!!

Marinette P.O.V

"Marinette!" I heard someone yell. "Time to get up! You have to pack, you leave for Italy tomorrow!" I realized it was my mom and sat straight up in my bed.

OMG, I thought. I am so excited! I leave tomorrow! For Italy!!! I am so excited! Tomorrow, we get told what our plane seats are and who our room mates are!  I suddenly became sour. What if  I get a room with Chloe. Ew. No I cannot think of that right now.

"Marinette!" my mom yelled again. "Up. Now."

"Yes mom! Ok! I am up!" I yelled back. I had patrol with chat so I decided to tell my parents I was going to the store to buy new fabric for finishing the swimsuits I was making for Alya and I. Win-win situation I guess.

I ran down the stairs to talk to mom. I saw her baking macarons in the kitchen. "Mom," I ran up to her, "I am going to quickly head to the fabric store and grab a little bit more fabric so I can making the finishing touches on the swimsuit."

"Ok," she replied, "but you have to be back soon because you need to pack. I know how long it takes you Marinette."

"Will do," I nodded and smiled at her, grabbed a finished macron, and ran out the door.

Once at least a block from my house, I hid behind a bush. "Tikki! Spots On!" I told my adorable kwami. A flash of light engulfed me and once it subsided, I was ladybug.

I used my yoyo to swing from roof to roof. Man was I going to miss this while we were in Italy. I saw my chaton sitting on a roof waiting for me. I landed softly next to him.

He turned his head. "M'lady," he nodded at me and smiled his goofy grim that could make and depressed person an optimist. "Ready for patrol?" he asked.

I nodded and told him were to go. He saluted me, grabbed his stick, and headed the way he was instructed to go.

~After Patrol~

Adrien P.O.V

I sat next to M'lady, thinking of Marinette.

Why did I get so protective of her earlier today? Did I like Marinette? I mean I couldn't deny how cute she was with her adorable, soft, pink lips that looked so kissable, her hair so black, it shown blue, her eyes the color of a beautiful day's sky.

I suddenly realized the closeness of the heroine and the shy schoolgirl. Could Marinette actually be ladybug? I asked myself. No, that is impossible, I am just overthinking  everything because I am confused on my feelings. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and realized that Ladybug was looking at me with a quite concerned, yet adorable might I add, look on he face.

"What is up with you chaton?" she asked me. "You are certainly not as talkative as normal today."

"I have got a lot on my mind," I returned, looking into her eyes.

She looked back at me. In that moment I knew that I would always love her, just maybe not always in the same way.

Marinette P.O.V

"I have got a lot on my mind," he returned, looking into my eyes.

I looked back at him. I was caught in the moment and leaned in closer. His eyes widened, but I kept leaning closer, until his lips touched mine. His hands found my waist and he pulled me closer. I dove my hands into his hair. Then, ruining everything, my miraculous beeped. I pulled back suddenly, catching my breath, cheeks pink, lips swollen.

"I have to go." I stood up suddenly, walked to the edge, turned around and winked at chat before falling backward off the building and catching myself with my yoyo right before impact. I swung all the way to the fabric store without stopping. Once there, I de-transformed and went in.

~Back at home~

I fell onto my bed. "How can I be in love with two different people, Tikki?!" I asked, covering my face.

"It is ok Marinette. We will figure everything out, for now you just need to breath," she said back, "and start packing."

"UHGGGGGGG!!!!" I rolled off my bed and grabbed my suitcase.

~Monday~

"Marinette! Up. Now!" I heard my mom yell, for the second day in a row.

I sighed before yelling back, "I am up!"

"Ok get dressed and come downstairs! I have breakfast ready!" she called.

"Ok," I called back. I got up and changed into pink sweatpants and a gray hoodie. Tying up my signature pigtails, I ran down the stairs.

When we got to school, I saw Alya. I realized this would be my only chance to talk to he before the plane ride. I waved at her and told my parents that I would be right back. I grabbed Alya's arm and pulled her aside.

"You aren't mad at me right?" I asked, a hopeful, yet scared, smile on my face.

"No I just don't understand. Why did you not tell me Marinette? I am your best friend! You could have trusted me with this, I just don't understand," she replied, shaking her head.

"Alya," I said, "If I told you, it would have put you in automatic danger. I just couldn't do that to you." I was hopeful she would understand I couldn't lose Alya.

"I guess...," she started. "I guess I understand. I would never want to put you in any danger." She smiled at me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Alya, or should I say Rena Rouge," I wiggled my eyebrows at her. "You know what this means right?"

"What?" she laughed.

"You are going to be my new excuse sidekick!" I put my hand on my chin. "That was always the hardest part."

"Awesome!" she high-fived me, then we heard the teacher and we went to go stand with our parents.

"Time for seating arrangements for the plane!" I heard Mrs. Bustier say.

"First we have Milan, Rose, and Julika. Next, Kim, Alix, and Ivan. Luka, Marinette," I heard my name along with Luka's and held my breath, waiting for, hoping for Adrien's name to come next. "Adrien."

I let out a quiet squeal and looked at Alya, it was her turn to wiggle her eyebrows at me.

"Alya, Chloe, and Nino."

I looked at Alya.

She gave me a look that stated, At least I get Nino right?  I nodded and we listen to the teacher continue to call out names. Max, Sabrina, and Marc. Nathanial and Lila. Once it was all over, I walked over to Alya.

"Yikes," was all I said.

"Actually," she replied, "I was going to say wish me luck, but now that I think about it, you may need it more."

I suddenly realized what the teacher had said. Marinette, Adrien, and Luka. I coved my face in my hands. This should be interesting.