Perfectly Imperfect

Perfection,

the condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects.

It's always sot after, but never truly achieved

Meet, Safiya Gabrielle Scott, she is what you would call an introvert. She's isn't Austin Station High's nerd/geek/freak or whatever you want to call it, she isn't a prep, a jock, or a gamer, she's seemingly invisible and she likes it that way. But the balance at ASH is ruined when Gunner Pierce Reese ASH's bad boy notices our little introvert Safi.

Now meet, Gunner Pierce Reese, he is what you would call a extrovert. He is Austin Station High's bad boy or IT boy. It's basically impossible not to know when he's in the room because all the girls are throwing themselves at him, well all but one. That one being, you guessed it Safiya, ASH"s invisible girl.

One day ASH's star quarterback Gunner is throw a football that falls right over his head. As usual his best friend Matt has over estimated his height and he turns around to see the football about to hit a girl in the head. So what does he do? He yells heads of course! Even though he expected the ball to hit the girl in the head anyway, but he is surprised when the girl drops he phone and books and catches the ball before it hit her. What happens when Gunner takes interest in Safiya? What happens when she is claimed as his? What happens to her introverted personality when thrown into the world she hoped to never be apart of?

What happens in Perfectly ImPerfect?

A/N You may have seen this book on my other account but I decided to take it down and post the summary here instead.