The YT channel

Lizzie P.O.V

I am excited for Megan to come back form school because we set up her room and she is going to love it and thankfully joel pitched in on the money and he is sooo excited it's kinda funny

Joel's P.O.V

I am sooo excited because today when Megan comes home she is in for a HUGE surprise. Me and Lizzie made her a room!

It's sooooooo cute! She's going to love it

Megan P.O.V

I am waiting for just one more minute until school is out and we have no homework and I am soooooo tired but I don't have a bed yet so I might ave to sleep on the couch. But my mum did say that when I get home there will be a surprise so I am really excited. And I told lizzie and joel I wanted to meet some of there friends, the other youtubers.

At Home

I have made it home and lizzie's hands are covering my eyes and joel is leading me. I am concerned. Anyway when they showed me the surprise i was sooooooo happy i was in love yasss I love my mom. And when I thought it couldn't get any better........"Megan. Joel and I were thinking if you wanted to start your own channel. About whatever you want." I stood there about to faint from over excitement. I could possibly die. just kidding that would be scary. But that was all I wanted!!!

"YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!! I want it to be gaming and vlogs!" ,I said. Then lizzie said, "You can have separate channels for that. "OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. MUM DADDY I LOVE YOU BOTH!!" 

After that I started straight away with the channel because part of the surprise was getting a set up this is what it looked like

I loved it so much. 

~Magical time skip brought to you by dem space bunsssssssssss~

I was so proud of my channel, MDShadowlady I had 1,000 subscribers I was really growing it. So far it mostly had funcraft, cutecraft, MC Beanblox server, Roblox, and TheSims4. And my vlog channel, MORE MDShadowlady it is basally empty. I mean it's only been a few weeks.