The Party Where I First Saw Him

Lucy's Pov

We're Here In The Venue where The Party Will be held.

I was taking A seat with My Family, My Father, Jude Heartfilia, My Sister, Wendy Marvel Heartfilia, My Step Sister, Lisanna Strauss Heartfilia, and My Step Mother, Lizy Strauss Heartfilia.

"Welcome Everyone at This evening Event, The Party were about to start so let's sit and relax" The MC said in The Stage

~Several Minutes Later...

"So Let's Start This Party For The sucess Of The Heartfilia's Chocolate Company, Before we start I would Like To call The Heartfilia Family, Jude Heartfilia, Lucy Heartfilia, Wendy Heartfilia And Lizy Strauss" The mc said I think Lisanna is upset Because the mc didn't call her because she's my step sister.

Lizy's Pov

The heck with the MC?

she didn't call My preciouse Daughter.

I leaned to Jude and whisper

"hey,What About Lisanna? hon?" I said(eeew Hon?)

he said 'oh' and talk to The mc

Lisanna's Pov

sht Them,

They didn't call me They just called my mom and My bitch STEP sisters!

I really hate them especially Lucy, and mom hates her too

then I saw mom leans to my step father and whispered something after it he talked to the mc.

"And Lisanna Strauss" The mc said 

I faked A smile And walk up in the stage I stopped Beside Lucy And  I pushed her but not that strong just enough for her to be shocked she looked at me and I smirked.

Lucy's Pov

The Mc called Lisanna she walked up the stage and she stopped beside me but she pushed me and I was shocked and look at her she just smirked.

geez, what's her problem?

I just ignored her and smile at the crowd.

"Lucy-nee san (gomen ne if Im wrong Just comment It)can we eat already My stomach Is begging for food" Wendy said having her puppy eyes

"sure why not?" I chuckled                                      "Yay!" she giggles and drag me at the table where all foods were placed

She First gets A marshmallow and dipped it on the chocolate fountain and she giggled when she tasted it.

after a several minutes,

the people started to dance and im here In the corner watching them dance Because I don't have any Partner, I looked at the ground my bangs were covering my eyes not because I'm disapointed,It is because I'm sleepy and It's already 10:30 in evening.

"May I Have This Dance?" A stranger camed Infront of me and I looked at the stranger.

He had A pink hair, he had a scarf On his neck

"ehem, sorry I didn't intrudoce, My Name Is Natsu Dragneel I'm not that Rich so I understand if you wouldn't Dance with me" He said I looked at Wendy On The other side...