Chapter 1: Saviour

Brian appeared at the door with Brianna next to him. He was in a suit, while Brianna wore a white dress with her hair down.

    "I object." He panted. Joe and Murr smiled, Sal smiled secretly while Diego was raging with anger. He was going to say something but the pastor interrupted him.

   "Go ahead, sir." The pastor said.

    "They shouldn't be getting married, it's because the fucking piece of shit, Diego, forced Sal to marry him so Joe and Murr wouldn't die in his arms. He doesn't love Sal, no he wants for the fucking money and fame. Plus, he sent my own niece a voicemail that surprise you all. Go Brianna, play it." Brian said. Brianna fished out her phone, pressing the play button. The voicemail played, gasps were heard from the crowd.

    When the voicemail finished, Diego was staring at the floor, his face red and filled with anger. Sal smirked and winked at Brian, Brian smiled back. He wrapped his arm around Brianna, watching the man in front of him rage.

     "What did I say?! I said I don't want you at this wedding. Leave. NOW." Diego shouted.

     "I'd rather not. You get to invite your shitty friend who was part of this, who literally stood outside awaiting to shoot Joe Gatto in the head. It's not my fault you're both similar because your both lunatics. So why don't you leave?" Brian said.

      "You leave." Diego said, pulling out his gun. Everyone shouted in fear, getting down.

       "I don't think so. Police!" Brian shouted. There behind him were the police, holding their guns towards Diego, while Diego fell on his knees.

        "I think you need to leave, now." Brian said. The police took Diego and Josh away, Sal ran to Brian and hugged him, tightly.

        "Thanks so much, Brian." Sal said.

         "No problem."